Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 inquisitor gear

landino
03.13.2013 , 11:24 AM | #1
does anyone know if there will be better looking gear for inquisitors in 2.0? right now i dont like any of the chestpieces for them.. the only one i like is supreme inquisitors robe.. ive already seen the new sets for pvp and pve and find them hideous.. i want to know if the random customizable gear that goes into the gtn and drops off mobs looks better

Diablo_Cow
03.13.2013 , 11:14 PM | #2
Other then the new PVE end game gear all I've seen are re-colors of the battlemaster gloves. Personally I like the Arkanian chest/gloves myself. They give Inquisitors an armored look without going overboard. But I like my supreme robe/raven's mask combo too much.

Currently on live I use the Supreme Inquisitor's Robe, Revan's mask, Sith Raider Gloves, and the Czerka Guerrilla legs/boots. Once 2.0/makeb releases all I will be doing is changing the Sith Rader Gloves for the Arkanian gloves. I will then we extremely happy

landino
03.21.2013 , 03:39 PM | #3
Yeah, ive got the supreme inquisitor's robe with some adaptive heavy armor looking leggings and footings. cost me about 5 mil creds.. it was sooo worth it i must say. but i want to make another assassin and do not want to do it without looking good