Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get ready for new Double XP weekends!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get ready for new Double XP weekends!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jonoku
03.13.2013 , 01:14 PM | #81
sigh, its alright but I don't find it a solution to server transfers.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Andryah
03.13.2013 , 01:14 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by TrigPt View Post
People QQing about people QQing always makes me chuckle.
There is quite a bit of irony in that statement.

On topic..... Awesome perk ... an altaholics dream...Thank you to Eric and team.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

James_four
03.13.2013 , 01:20 PM | #83
I know a lot of people like this, but I have never been a fan of double xp. I just can't play swtor like that. It becomes a game that starts to play itself. I suppose it is not too bad. I can just not play during those 4 days and do other things.

Pistols-GS
03.13.2013 , 01:22 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by James_four View Post
I know a lot of people like this, but I have never been a fan of double xp. I just can't play swtor like that. It becomes a game that starts to play itself. I suppose it is not too bad. I can just not play during those 4 days and do other things.
Or play on a level 50 toon that won't be affected by this...
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

JimG
03.13.2013 , 01:28 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
is this the big news we have been told about?
In fairness, it was described as "some pretty cool information" by the devs and not "big news". The imaginations of people on the forum ran wild, however, and they took it to mean "big news".

Jonoku
03.13.2013 , 01:32 PM | #86
Major issue still......No Server Transfers........No APAC merge......

To those that are still suffering with this issue are not interested in content yet.

The Major issue has been entirely ignored.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

spectreclees
03.13.2013 , 01:37 PM | #87
Nice I can level those classes I didn't want to level because of stories or such these days. Inc everything 50!

James_four
03.13.2013 , 01:40 PM | #88
I understand it is a really popular option, but I just can't play that way. free to play sounds like a good way to play without the xp boost. This is the only issue in an mmo that I feel strongly enough about that I will cancel my subscription for. I am sure this will boost subscribers and how much people play. The first time I canceled my mmo subscription over double xp weekends was Everquest. After that it was WoW. I really like swtor, so I hope that when I go free to play the xp boost is not there. For now I have canceled my subscription.

CelCawdro
03.13.2013 , 01:42 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by James_four View Post
I understand it is a really popular option, but I just can't play that way. free to play sounds like a good way to play without the xp boost. This is the only issue in an mmo that I feel strongly enough about that I will cancel my subscription for. I am sure this will boost subscribers and how much people play. The first time I canceled my mmo subscription over double xp weekends was Everquest. After that it was WoW. I really like swtor, so I hope that when I go free to play the xp boost is not there. For now I have canceled my subscription.
You enjoy the game, obviously. Why cancel over a temporary situation that you actually understand from the other side of the fence?

TheSeventhJedi
03.13.2013 , 01:44 PM | #90
Oh man, I was hoping for a Cathar date, but with four alts not yet at 50, this is almost as good. I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend!