Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get ready for new Double XP weekends!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get ready for new Double XP weekends!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Han_Salo
03.13.2013 , 11:43 AM | #41
It might be already clear to everybody but me ... but are these weekends for all existing characters as well as new ones (would be the right time to level up some twinks then)?

The reason for my question is that the german version of the News says :"Ab Freitag, dem 15. März, erhalten alle Spieler, die sich bei The Old Republic™ anmelden, an jedem Wochenende bis zum 8. April 2013 doppelt so viele EP.", which in my book means that everybody who will do a registration will earn the doubleXP.

Otherwise I think that should mean "log in" like the english version says, am I right? Then maybe "einloggen" would be a better word ...
Handmaidens of Atris (R.I.P.) > The Jedi Tower (R.I.P.) > T3-M4
Spoiler

YoshiRaphElan
03.13.2013 , 11:43 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiltonium View Post
However, sucks for some of us who feel we already level too fast and DONT want to level faster. Now that just means theres 4 weekends where I cant play. Bioware, you need to remember your customer base doesnt always like the same thing. And while its great you're offering double xp for people, let those of us who dont want it, turn it off.
HUSH! You'll make them cancel it!

Super excited for this!

firestarter
03.13.2013 , 11:44 AM | #43
Got 9 50s and a legacy 50.

Have you got anything of interrest for me too ?

Pistols-GS
03.13.2013 , 11:46 AM | #44
Eric, any chance these could also be implemented with double rewards to: Valor, Social, Legacy, Comms (PvP & PvE), etc?

Thanks.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

CelCawdro
03.13.2013 , 11:49 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

Makeb.

firestarter
03.13.2013 , 11:50 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
Eric, any chance these could also be implemented with double rewards to: Valor, Social, Legacy, Comms (PvP & PvE), etc?

Thanks.
Valor! Yes please!

Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Makeb.
If they do events it should be for everyone not only for peeps levelling alts imo.

Selethar
03.13.2013 , 11:51 AM | #47
Extra XP for leveling etc .. okay

Apearance by Satellite TV man and the Power Rangers (the pick in the announcement) ... Priceless

islander
03.13.2013 , 11:53 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

7 more advanced classes to enjoy!
Gìllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

CaptMurphy
03.13.2013 , 11:54 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterCylinduh View Post
What if I don't want to level quickly? Will there be a way to opt out of this?

Most of the time I get to play is on the weekends. I don't want to level too rapidly because it means I'll earn fewer warzone comms prior to 40 (and thus fewer WZ medpacks and adrenals) and potentially could prevent me from maxing out my ranked comms prior to 50.

Not only that, I'm already legacy 50. There's no reason to for me to want extra XP. The legacy levels past about 20 are pointless anyway.
Exactly this. Awful news if you're leveling a PVP main or alt. This is like starting a Christmas savings account in July and two weeks later the church says Jesus was born in September and they're bumping the holiday back a few months.

firestarter
03.13.2013 , 11:56 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
7 more advanced classes to enjoy!
Not good enough! Try harder.