Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Get ready for new Double XP weekends!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Get ready for new Double XP weekends!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

heinywb
03.16.2013 , 11:45 AM | #201
did they halve the xp required to reach the next level? so the xp coming in is the same as usual?

Nukin-Kralo
03.16.2013 , 03:37 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by heinywb View Post
did they halve the xp required to reach the next level? so the xp coming in is the same as usual?
No, you just get double the exp you normally would on everything. I find the only problem is that my space combat mission gray out before I have a chance to do them, same as flash points. I'm to busy doing missions on planets.

Bigronx
03.16.2013 , 09:29 PM | #203
Since i got 56 k xp at level 35 for a wz id say its working fine

JediShaun
03.16.2013 , 10:19 PM | #204
Loving the double xp weekend. More people are playing cos of it too.

Satedbuffalo
03.17.2013 , 04:14 AM | #205
I am loving this event. Finally leveling some toons that had been collecting dust and learning to love them. Thanks for providing the impetus!
Just some jerk who isn't good enough for rated.

Nothematic
03.17.2013 , 04:22 AM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by heinywb View Post
Has anyone actually checked the amount of xp they are getting. daily low level wz quest is roughly 10k under lvl 20. Im lvl13. turned in daily wz quest and got 10k and some change for it. i was expecting around 20k since its supposed to be double xp weekened. thought well maybe the tooltip was incorrect but it got double added anyway ....checked total xp and it only gave me what the tooltip said. xp from the actual wz is about the same too. Its not doubled. Is the double xp limited to certain activities? b/c it doesnt seem to apply to anything wz related.
At level 13 you only get 4k or so for the PvP daily, so yes, it's correct. I'm level 29 (from 21 xD) and I got 26k from doing it yesterday.
Coastas - 60 Marauder | Enaico - 60 Sorcerer | Enairo - 60 Operative | Zabric - 32 Mercenary
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

fransbuus
03.17.2013 , 04:57 PM | #207
in my oppinion theese dbl. xp weekends runis the game experince for new players due to beeing OP to fast and swiff through class missions and normal q's, plus making a fool of others that worked hard for the xp waaay b4 this dbl xp thingies..

this game is the best ive ever done quest and espcially class missions in. the story is gr8, its feeling a bit numb when u can nearly oneshot the semiboss during ur class q's during beeing 3 lvl above normal.

just my oppinion..

BulletPhil
03.17.2013 , 10:00 PM | #208
I went from 43 to 46 in an hour and a half ! This double xp thing is pretty dope.

AussieAlan
03.18.2013 , 01:51 AM | #209
Yeah was sweet, got a trooper from 1 - 23 over the weekend, only problem was nerfing the heroics.

Uvirith
03.18.2013 , 02:15 AM | #210
I have to say, I absolutely loved the double-exp-weekend. Finally I can play the game on my own terms. If I dont want to play quests, then I dont. Even filling the gaps with space missions and PvP didnt feel like a Grind.

I wish they would double the exp every weekend, not just until RothC comes out. That way I really could play ToR like KotoR 3.

Regards,
Uvi
Uviryth Hammerhand, Kinetic Combat-Shadow
<Founder>