Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coin Card. Where?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ambiance
03.13.2013 , 09:24 AM | #1
I am a collector of vanity pets.

A guildmate of me, knowing what a huge sucker for those pets I am, told me, that he saw, that there are pets given away on prepaid Cartel Coin Cards.

3 in total. 2 in North America, 1 in Europe. I checked the site of BestBuy and GameStop aaaaaaaaaand .... nothing. Cartel Point Cards aren't even listed.
And for the european one? Quote: " through our retail partners". Cute. Who /where are these partners?

I must say, I am really. not. amused.

I buy alot of Cartel Coins. I mean ALOT. Getting punished, that I buy points through your homepage is a lowblow. It makes me mad. But that I have no chance at all, to get these pets, that's just over the top.

Why don't you include those pets with your own packs? Anyone who has access to my billing record knows, that I have more than earned them..

I know there will be follow-up posts mocking me, that i wihine about stupid pets.

But if you add those pets, so that we can collect them, then you have an obligation to make sure, everyone can get them.

Beesodd
03.13.2013 , 09:42 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Ambiance,

The Cards will be rolled out over the next few weeks, but I don't have any definite timeframes.

There's a little more info here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...30#edit5951130

So far I don't have a definite list of the EU partners, but one player has already found the cards available on the German site for Amazon.

Link to his post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...55&postcount=1

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

vian
04.14.2013 , 05:58 PM | #3
Is there any information on when (whether?) these cards will be available in Australia? My Local EB was of no help.
Two blasters; no waiting!

Ysenm
06.15.2013 , 08:35 AM | #4
Bump. These definitely need to be sold in Australia. I'm from the U.S. and I'm working in Australia at the moment. Now I can't buy Cartel Coins at all because I'm in not in the country I bought the account in. RIDICULOUS!