Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Sidonie Garen - solo?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Master Sidonie Garen - solo?

Rootward
06.29.2012 , 12:03 PM | #51
I am a Jedi Shadow lvl 31 and i am getting whacked everytime. Although i havent tried moving around yet (I know, stupid, but i have cleared all bosses so far with brute force standing still tactics). I have a tendency to just throw everything at her at once and then wait until my abilities are ready again, but am i to understand that i should conserve some of my abilties until she tries something nasty at me, and then just hit her with lightsaber attacks?

Tarakona
07.02.2012 , 12:36 PM | #52
I did this fight last week at level 27. I'm tank spec'd and had Theran out. It was a long fight but after 3 tries I got it. I pulled from range, then ran up to her so that Theran was nowhere near me to keep him from getting damaged from her AoEs. I would run out of her quake attack. Everything else I would try to use interrupts, but being so under level, most of the time they would be resisted. But Theran was able to heal through them. Just use your CDs whenever they're up, try to interrupt everything except quake whenever you can, and run out of quake. The fight probably lasted about 6 or 7 minutes just because I was doing so little damage. But it's definitely doable as long as you're paying attention. Moving out of quake made a huge difference because of the amount of damage, stacked upon her following attacks, Theran just couldn't heal quick enough. Once I figured out to move out of that as a priority, everything else was survivable.
Tarakona (50 IA) | Surikona (50 SW) | Norikona (50 BH) Kirakona (50 SI)
Yurikona (50 JK) | Jurikona (50 Trooper) | Kidakona (39 JC) | Kelekona (47 Smuggler)

Frostybyt
08.11.2012 , 05:35 PM | #53
For any future people trying to defeat her... I did it as 28 Shadow like this:

Spoiler

This way I used no stims or medpacs, but it is advised to do so lol, good luck

alexzk
08.14.2012 , 10:03 PM | #54
Keep your gear always current - that's it. Made 4 chars already and always think about elits like fun stuff to get credits. - by consular i include here champions too.

If you cant buy gear - craft it. If it is green qualitty u must change each 2 lvls. And don't forget about gearing of companions too.

EpidemicOfHate
08.20.2012 , 12:27 PM | #55
Aaah f*ck, i'm 32lvl Jedi Shadow, and i tryed 20 times, and even i can't have her at half the health and she kills me. Only one time a i was able to decrease her health arround 3000 and she kills me again!

So anyone for Co-op?

Edit:
Oh yes at last, i get that b*tch, for my companion i used Theran, the funny think is that i used him before that but i didn't manage to defeat her, i don't know now how i did it.

david_watt
08.23.2012 , 11:02 AM | #56
defeated her on the second try frankly she was harder than vivacar. Big tip don't stand in the cracked earth circle she puts out. I did it as a heal spec sage with quyzen tanking her. I just focused all my effort on healing him till near the end. She does a ton of damage especially that cracked earth circle thing. also keep your distance and kite if you cant interupt the cracked earth thing. If you just stand her up and try to tank and spank the dot will kill you. one way to do it as a shadow is to let quyzen go first then modest ranged dps till he falls, then charge in and finish her ,stun and interrupt liberally. med packs and stims certainly don't hurt.
Trelleg - Jedi Sage Jedi convenant server

EpidemicOfHate
08.23.2012 , 11:09 PM | #57
Well, yes she is a lot harder than Vivicar, and if you are not healer, i had to focus to interrupt her earth quake (its very powerfull). That's why it was that hard for me, the last time i manage to interrupt her every quake, but not every heal - one or two times with Force Stun (it has very long cool down ), and after that i focused on Force Wave and Mind Snap to interrupt.

Belnick
01.10.2013 , 04:31 PM | #58
hmm, i solo her very easy at lvl 31, felt i was too powerfull

hk51 doing all the dmg, i healed him a few times, battle took maybe 1min or less

annoying part is that both ls choises after gives 150 pts, one should give more other less

about gears, i had 6500 hpm HK51 7200 hp
all armor moddable and pretty up to date

Zazyl
01.11.2013 , 11:42 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulchilde View Post
lvl 32.. thought was sufficient. I'll take your advice
Isn't she a 34 elite or champion? Yah 32 won't cut it. I just beat her and I was 34 Shadow tank w/ Theran. Was pretty easy that way

toyfanatic
01.11.2013 , 02:05 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulchilde View Post
How are people defeating her solo? I've tried two different companions and I cannot out dps her
So you said yor lvl32? What gear are you in? Is your gear up to date?
Sorry to be obvious, but the second more crucial aspect of this game is gear. You can be lvl 32 but if you are in the green quality gear you found by just running class quests......you might be undergeared. This game is a gear grind.
Secondly do you interupt her attacks or use knock backs?
With decent gear( purple or orange gear with all blue mods) you should solo it easily.