Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome the famous "Bradleey" to JC!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Welcome the famous "Bradleey" to JC!

ace_boogie
03.14.2013 , 06:16 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
In US's defense, neither are they

Though I don't generally run into many Skroobs, I can attest that my easiest 1v1's (resulting in caps at least, since those are more memorable) have been against US players, not HS
Now I find myself in the awkward position of defending Unicorn Stampede super queues. Pub guilds aren't super queuing but they may as well be. With all the premades you pubs run the odds of facing double premades are ridiculously high. Last night I played for about an hour and a half and only 1 match wasn't a double premade (huttball, which was my only win), one had four healers (4 healers?! not one of you *****es could spec dps for a few minutes?) I'd boast about my high damage numbers but all 4 healers were over 400k, and I ended with only 9 kills, so it was obviously inefficient.

Got picked up by a group of 3 Unicorns (Ptki-d, Shatter, and Kkaz) queued up and immediately got placed against a double premade with Liz and Amallae and Ryniz and Sowanutz and ****in Dargos and one other really good scoundrel healer who's name escapes me right now.

It ended in a "stalemate" (aka kill farmed at first door). Ptki-d healed his *** off, Shatter had 700k damage I was just under 600k, not one of our pug dps broke 175k.

In a full void star?!!!

Against odds that long basically every night, I don't see why they shouldn't super queue.

I'll never bash them for it again, ever...
K'senža

ace_boogie
03.14.2013 , 06:18 PM | #22
Where are my manners... Welcome, Bradley.
K'senža

Carter_Mathis
03.14.2013 , 07:44 PM | #23
I meant for ease of 1v1's not wins in general There were some horribly mismatched fights I did and got out with 98-100% health
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

LastWizard
03.14.2013 , 08:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
Now I find myself in the awkward position of defending Unicorn Stampede super queues. Pub guilds aren't super queuing but they may as well be. With all the premades you pubs run the odds of facing double premades are ridiculously high. Last night I played for about an hour and a half and only 1 match wasn't a double premade (huttball, which was my only win), one had four healers (4 healers?! not one of you *****es could spec dps for a few minutes?) I'd boast about my high damage numbers but all 4 healers were over 400k, and I ended with only 9 kills, so it was obviously inefficient.

Got picked up by a group of 3 Unicorns (Ptki-d, Shatter, and Kkaz) queued up and immediately got placed against a double premade with Liz and Amallae and Ryniz and Sowanutz and ****in Dargos and one other really good scoundrel healer who's name escapes me right now.

It ended in a "stalemate" (aka kill farmed at first door). Ptki-d healed his *** off, Shatter had 700k damage I was just under 600k, not one of our pug dps broke 175k.

In a full void star?!!!

Against odds that long basically every night, I don't see why they shouldn't super queue.

I'll never bash them for it again, ever...
I enjoyed being top healz that match. After the match though, some noob messaged me "Hey Pj, is Ptki-d your main? You heal better than you dps on Pj." *le sigh It was a solid game, but back to the point.
Imagine this, if Unicorn Stampede didnt against as of right now, would the imps ever have a good day at PvP? I'm not trying to take pod shots at other guilds, I'm just trying to be honest. What other "Solid" not up and coming such as Chaotic or a few others, but a "Solid" PvP guild that can stand against the republic massive legions of well geared/well skilled PvP'ers?
Ptki-d-Pro-Op
-FŽšr Multi Spec Assassin
Many of you stumble blindly without someone to hold your leash, bow to me and I may give you purpose.

juleswinfield
03.14.2013 , 09:37 PM | #25
shoulda came to the Harbinger

ace_boogie
03.14.2013 , 09:56 PM | #26
I meant for ease of 1v1's not wins in general There were some horribly mismatched fights I did and got out with 98-100% health
I know you like to take shots at US for superqueuing, and since i saw you right there continuing your roast, i just thought i should bring that up

@PJ, if I felt we had enough good players in HS for a superqueue to matter i would encourage it at this point.
K'senža

Simmerr
03.15.2013 , 12:17 AM | #27
Welcome to the JC server Bradley, looking forward to more JC troll diaries.
Str'iker -- Assassin Tank
Str'yker -- Merc DPS
You're gonna push your luck

HazardousPulse
03.15.2013 , 01:22 AM | #28
So. Much. Hate. I find it funny everyone hates Unicorn Stampede. It's a guild full of fun people to hang out with and just pvp. So they talk some **** and troll people to death....but it's a game. Isn't that the point of a game?

And as for Vagisil (Vasyel or w.e) You play one of the easiest class to solo people. You play a spec where you stun lock people to less than half hp. I don't really see how that's very hard to solo people.

Anyways, most people in Unicorns just play casual now and don't really care. 90% of pugs on imp side are bad and are lucky to break 100k damage in long warzone.

totherkins
03.15.2013 , 04:47 AM | #29
I find your lack of a Technique disturbing...
I laughed at this...it is odd but i guess at lvl 10 or 11 it is forgivable?
TŲtherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Carter_Mathis
03.15.2013 , 07:08 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardousPulse View Post
So. Much. Hate. I find it funny everyone hates Unicorn Stampede. It's a guild full of fun people to hang out with and just pvp. So they talk some **** and troll people to death....but it's a game. Isn't that the point of a game?

And as for Vagisil (Vasyel or w.e) You play one of the easiest class to solo people. You play a spec where you stun lock people to less than half hp. I don't really see how that's very hard to solo people.

Anyways, most people in Unicorns just play casual now and don't really care. 90% of pugs on imp side are bad and are lucky to break 100k damage in long warzone.
Silly nameless guy, of course I can solo people, I was talking about fighting specs that can actually give Scrapper a run for their money Even after getting the 11k health pot, a US deception sin (which should beat a scrapper any day, just tooo many defensive cds) managed to bring me down a whole 2%. That's just not using abilities Also, I 2v1'd a US smash marauder (which fares the best as far as marauders go) and a pug arsenal merc without losing any hp. It's saddening :/ See you, random guy!

And toth, I've gone into wz's before on a shadow without even buying stealth or a double bladed lightsaber
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder