Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scoundrel PvP

Multitrop
03.12.2013 , 05:12 PM | #1
So its a little montage about my scoundrel...i hope you guys like it so i can do more videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2Ed01IGiE

JouerTue
03.12.2013 , 05:20 PM | #2
well done! nice bursts, i created a scoundrel alt..seems funny in pvp..
i'm glad you posted a video where you own some smasher, so people will stop complaining about how op is a class and will go improve their playstyle.

Multitrop
03.13.2013 , 04:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JouerTue View Post
well done! nice bursts, i created a scoundrel alt..seems funny in pvp..
i'm glad you posted a video where you own some smasher, so people will stop complaining about how op is a class and will go improve their playstyle.
thanks for feedback

randiesel
03.13.2013 , 05:25 AM | #4
Meh.

Video looks good, but you're obviously not geared up b/c you have 17k hp. It's not burst b/c you have a ton of 1700 Shoot Firsts which were critting just over 3k. The good part I saw was how you handle your character in the way you move, which overcame a few opponents.

Probably b/c you're under geared as well, but you appeared to be picking off individual players with low hp, then going to restealth and SF again (not uncommon for most players). I only point that out b/c in that one clip of huttball you finished the one guy and then spun around a few times looking like you had no definitive direction, but your teammate was getting beat on and it didn't appear as though you wanted to help him unless you could SF.

Again, for someone with 17k hp and only critting for highest of 4k, as per what the video shows, that's not necessarily negative. Just might be able to help out others when you see them being smashed when you finally gear up, b/c you seem to control the class well.

Multitrop
03.13.2013 , 06:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
Meh.

Video looks good, but you're obviously not geared up b/c you have 17k hp. It's not burst b/c you have a ton of 1700 Shoot Firsts which were critting just over 3k. The good part I saw was how you handle your character in the way you move, which overcame a few opponents.

Probably b/c you're under geared as well, but you appeared to be picking off individual players with low hp, then going to restealth and SF again (not uncommon for most players). I only point that out b/c in that one clip of huttball you finished the one guy and then spun around a few times looking like you had no definitive direction, but your teammate was getting beat on and it didn't appear as though you wanted to help him unless you could SF.

Again, for someone with 17k hp and only critting for highest of 4k, as per what the video shows, that's not necessarily negative. Just might be able to help out others when you see them being smashed when you finally gear up, b/c you seem to control the class well.
Hey thanks for feedback,yes i have some recruit gear but most WH,in huttball my teammate had no chances to survive,he was jedi shadow i think he can use something that activates stealth mod.