Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Class- Over Rated

03.12.2013 , 12:29 PM | #1
Why feel the need to fit in and the preassure of having to pick an advanced class. Start the revolution. I Say NO to AC

03.12.2013 , 12:43 PM | #2
Maybe this is the answer a question often posed by pvpers:

"How is it possible that some people suck so badly?"

Nice work!
In my fist there's a song...
do you want to sing along?

03.12.2013 , 01:29 PM | #3

03.12.2013 , 02:51 PM | #4
Rapid shot spam, need to nerf'em!!

03.12.2013 , 04:28 PM | #5
I wouldn't say its overrated. I destroyed you in a match once. I almost started a " is hillbilly still playing embarrassing photo".

Lol so are you going to que up for wz and ops as a lvl 50 trooper? The reactions will be priceless.
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard

03.12.2013 , 04:47 PM | #6
To be fair, Vanguard is a super complicated AC, and I can see why someone would want to limit the plethora of possible abilities from which to choose...
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

03.12.2013 , 06:58 PM | #7

Did you think you were cool because you didn't choose one?

No wonder the Pvp is going downhill, people don't understand how the game works.
Cambrïa LUX Nëwo
Ambellina, Chase, Desdemonä, Irïs, Cymbeline

DMG Ctrl

03.12.2013 , 08:32 PM | #8
Ah, you're the moron I whispered the other day to get an advanced class. What do you want? A medal or a trophy that says "Most worthless in warzones"?

03.13.2013 , 08:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Katzyk View Post

Did you think you were cool because you didn't choose one?

No wonder the Pvp is going downhill, people don't understand how the game works.
PVP hasn't gone down hill it totally evaporated...I remember the good ole' days call me a sentimentalist but when you used to queue for WZ.. you knew everyone for the most part. Coming up in lowbies now is a chore..

And to the guy that posted this thread.. W/O the advance class this game would be boring. Granted some classes are more difficult to master but that's part of the fun..

I got a feeling mackeyla might be onto something if nobody picks an advanced class your damage output totally sucks.. I wonder how many people now who have made it to 50 or even 30's or better that hasn't picked one..Interesting point.

03.13.2013 , 10:51 AM | #10
Loving the anger in this thread.

If this was a troll post OP, I rate this thread a 11/10. I havent seen this many people rage in unison in a long time.

Really amazed at how differently this guy, and the previous guy who did this were recieved though
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else