Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Why don't people just accept the game as is???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Why don't people just accept the game as is???

LordFailstrom's Avatar


LordFailstrom
03.12.2013 , 10:07 AM | #1
Now I'm not saying that there isn't room for improvement, or add ons, so please don't go all high and mighty here.


What I am saying is that I'm annoyed by people who talk about "well why isn't this person a companion" or "why did/didn't that person live/die" or "why didn't this/that work" "why don't we just blow it up" ....blah blah blah...zzzzzzzz

Just play the game and find appreciation in what IS...you can't really do anything about what you would want or prefer so if you really want to have something different MAKE IT...

I consider myself to be an actual fan, I take things as they come, if I disagree with something, I give my opinion on why it's wrong and move on to keep finding what's next.

Thoughts?
Anything not given by the original creator, no matter how many people wish to believe it as truth, is actually nothing more than glorified fan-fiction

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
03.12.2013 , 10:23 AM | #2
Wrong forum OP.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

LordFailstrom's Avatar


LordFailstrom
03.12.2013 , 10:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Wrong forum OP.
well then which is better? is this not a Star Wars-related discussion? The way I see it, appropriate forum is opinion-based
Anything not given by the original creator, no matter how many people wish to believe it as truth, is actually nothing more than glorified fan-fiction

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
03.12.2013 , 10:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFailstrom View Post
well then which is better? is this not a Star Wars-related discussion? The way I see it, appropriate forum is opinion-based
Not really. You should head HERE to the General Discussion forum.
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Republic
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

LordFailstrom's Avatar


LordFailstrom
03.12.2013 , 10:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Not really. You should head HERE to the General Discussion forum.
meh, I'm not a fan of double-posting so I'll leave where is, unless a person can provide concrete proof that this isn't a Star Wars-related discussion...considering the bases of the question is about a Star Wars game, that makes it Star Wars-related and therefore just fine where it is. On an analytical basis, you cannot beat that logic, therefore quit your d*mn b*tching and get over yourself...make a relevant response or take your would-be and totally meaningless power struggle to another person who cares what you say. THANKS!
Anything not given by the original creator, no matter how many people wish to believe it as truth, is actually nothing more than glorified fan-fiction

LadyKulvax's Avatar


LadyKulvax
03.12.2013 , 10:40 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFailstrom View Post
meh, I'm not a fan of double-posting so I'll leave where is, unless a person can provide concrete proof that this isn't a Star Wars-related discussion...considering the bases of the question is about a Star Wars game, that makes it Star Wars-related and therefore just fine where it is. On an analytical basis, you cannot beat that logic, therefore quit your d*mn b*tching and get over yourself...make a relevant response or take your would-be and totally meaningless power struggle to another person who cares what you say. THANKS!
Anything to do with SWTOR itself, belongs in another section, Star Wars Discussion is for Star Wars related topics that are not about this game.

Flagging to be moved to General.
"The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect."
Imperial Order

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
03.12.2013 , 12:23 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFailstrom View Post
meh, I'm not a fan of double-posting so I'll leave where is, unless a person can provide concrete proof that this isn't a Star Wars-related discussion...considering the bases of the question is about a Star Wars game, that makes it Star Wars-related and therefore just fine where it is. On an analytical basis, you cannot beat that logic, therefore quit your d*mn b*tching and get over yourself...make a relevant response or take your would-be and totally meaningless power struggle to another person who cares what you say. THANKS!
Well that escalated quickly, didn't it?
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Republic
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
03.12.2013 , 08:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Well that escalated quickly, didn't it?
It certainly did and I thought I offend people easily but wow this just trumps it.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.