Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Erked.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
03.19.2013 , 03:07 PM | #1521 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I wanted to pop in and give an update on a few minor changes coming to the Cartel Market Reputation system. I know these things will not address all of your concerns but as always, keep your feedback coming. We are continuing to look at ways to improve the system.
  • Coming in Game Update 1.7.3 Cartel Market Certificates will now be bind on legacy (as with any other timing announcement this is subject to change).
  • We feel that a frustration point for some players is that the Contraband Resale Corporation is that it appears too tightly tied to the rest of the Organizations you see in the Reputation system. Sometime in the future, (no exact timing yet) we are going to move all Cartel Market Reputations to their own tab within the Legacy UI.

As always, keep the feedback coming. We are constantly exploring new ways to improve on the Cartel Market Reputation system.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Urael
03.19.2013 , 03:11 PM | #1522
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We feel that a frustration point for some players is that the Contraband Resale Corporation is that it appears too tightly tied to the rest of the Organizations you see in the Reputation system. Sometime in the future, (no exact timing yet) we are going to move all Cartel Market Reputations to their own tab within the Legacy UI.

Speachless.

There may be hope after all.

Dang it Eric, I may have to resub now!

Levity
03.19.2013 , 03:12 PM | #1523
I wanted to pop in and give an update on a few minor changes coming to the Cartel Market Reputation system. I know these things will not address all of your concerns but as always, keep your feedback coming. We are continuing to look at ways to improve the system.
  • Coming in Game Update 1.7.3 Cartel Market Certificates will now be bind on legacy (as with any other timing announcement this is subject to change).
  • We feel that a frustration point for some players is that the Contraband Resale Corporation is that it appears too tightly tied to the rest of the Organizations you see in the Reputation system. Sometime in the future, (no exact timing yet) we are going to move all Cartel Market Reputations to their own tab within the Legacy UI.

As always, keep the feedback coming. We are constantly exploring new ways to improve on the Cartel Market Reputation system.

-eric
Effing A COTTON EFFINGGG AAAAAA.

I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qyZ_Rt7jak

Costello
03.19.2013 , 03:17 PM | #1524

-eric
Can you please rename the Corporation, with so many options to tying the corporation into the game and the black market, hutt market or even smugglers breaking the Makeb blockade you go for a name that is little more than a buy stuff that was in Cartel packs Corporation. If they are going to be a function of the game can they at least get tied into the game in some meaningful way and more fleshed out than the name suggests.

The writers have gone to the effort of linking them to Makeb the name should reflect this more than the link to reselling stuff that has been removed from the cartel market.

Blackavaar
03.19.2013 , 03:18 PM | #1525

-eric
That's a step in the right direction. Thank you, Eric.

Now assure us that you guys have not left Crafters on the wayside by maybe announcing a Crafting update coming soon, complete with new schematics for Crafted modifiable gear of all types and levels for all of the Crew Skills.

You can even use the Soon™ if you like.
Just give us something that tells us you haven't forgotten us.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Levity
03.19.2013 , 03:23 PM | #1526
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
That's a step in the right direction. Thank you, Eric.

Now assure us that you guys have not left Crafters on the wayside by maybe announcing a Crafting update coming soon, complete with new schematics for Crafted modifiable gear of all types and levels for all of the Crew Skills.

You can even use the Soon™ if you like.
Just give us something that tells us you haven't forgotten us.

They are adding quite a bit of crafting stuff in Makeb, will it balance out the need for synthweavers/armstech/cybertechs etc etc. Probably not lol.

Blackavaar
03.19.2013 , 03:34 PM | #1527
Quote: Originally Posted by Levity View Post
They are adding quite a bit of crafting stuff in Makeb, will it balance out the need for synthweavers/armstech/cybertechs etc etc. Probably not lol.
Only level 50-55 stuff is being added with the expac, and for most crafting professions it's just green reverse engineer-able stuff to fill the gap.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Levity
03.19.2013 , 03:37 PM | #1528
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Only level 50-55 stuff is being added with the expac, and for most crafting professions it's just green reverse engineer-able stuff to fill the gap.

Like I said, probably not ;DD

BobaScott
03.19.2013 , 03:44 PM | #1529
We feel that a frustration point for some players is that the Contraband Resale Corporation is that it appears too tightly tied to the rest of the Organizations you see in the Reputation system.
First of all, as a legitimate fan of corporate wording, that is fine work. It is a system of reputation that is advanced by purchasing cartel packs with real money.

As you consume these reputation tokens, you gain more reputation. How on earth is it not directly tied to the other systems that work the exact same way?

Is this tied to the achievement system that appears in 2.0? If the answer is yes, moving the list does absolutely nothing. If no, then okey dokey.

CosmicKat
03.19.2013 , 03:51 PM | #1530
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaScott View Post
First of all, as a legitimate fan of corporate wording, that is fine work. It is a system of reputation that is advanced by purchasing cartel packs with real money.

As you consume these reputation tokens, you gain more reputation. How on earth is it not directly tied to the other systems that work the exact same way?

Is this tied to the achievement system that appears in 2.0? If the answer is yes, moving the list does absolutely nothing. If no, then okey dokey.
It's not what you do, it's what people think you do. And most people are sheep who believe anything they are told.