Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collector's Edition Downloadable Items Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Collector's Edition Downloadable Items Question

12.20.2011 , 03:33 PM | #1
I just picked up my Collector's edition and registered everything. I have only one question. I already have the game client from early access and everything, do I need to install it again to get the Collector's Editions items (ie the mouse droid, STAP, and the VIP store?) or what?

Thank you to anyone who can answer this question.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

12.20.2011 , 03:43 PM | #2
im wondering that same exact thing. i just put in the code and nothing...

12.20.2011 , 03:47 PM | #3
I just activated my account in here and then picked up the items from in game email. The only thing that wasn't there was the personal vendor. Not sure whats up with that.

12.20.2011 , 03:48 PM | #4
You may need to log out of the game and then back in again. I did so and my CE items were in the mail.
Never give up, never surrender!

12.20.2011 , 03:50 PM | #5
The vendor is not an item, he's located in the VIP area in your factions fleet.

12.20.2011 , 11:15 PM | #6
Can I claim all the virtual items say on all my toons on the server? And say if I create 40 toons across 5 servers?

12.21.2011 , 04:57 AM | #7
i had the same thing... was waiting for the in game mail for ages and decided to just click the mailbox anyway and sure enough there it was in all its glory i recommend you try it even if it says you have no new mail