Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Twi'leks + sith warrior?


Lucifersfinest's Avatar


Lucifersfinest
03.11.2013 , 10:29 PM | #1
I bought the Twi'lek race through the cartel, and I enjoy RPing, is there any lore wise- is there a possibiltiy for a twi'lek to be a SW? [or a bounty hunter or trooper?]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

KathOfNoJ's Avatar


KathOfNoJ
04.03.2013 , 03:33 PM | #2
if your speaking game play i would not know but as for cannon wise there have been twi'lek sith bounty hunters and such but they typically lean towards the sorcer or assasin classes
The Wisest Man Chooses To Know Nothing

Randilor's Avatar


Randilor
04.04.2013 , 02:50 PM | #3
Lord Kopecz was a twilek. He was the sith that noticed the force in Darth Bane and sent him to the academy to be trained as a sith.

Kopecz was a weapons (not a lightning) sith.

Gwena's Avatar


Gwena
04.04.2013 , 03:12 PM | #4
Interestingly, the advanced class trainer for Sith Warriors is a Twi'lek. I don't remember exactly what he says, but I think it was something to the extent of, "don't be so surprised, the Sith will suffer aliens among them on occasion". Be warned, though, that sometimes your status as alien scum may be ignored when it probably shouldn't be. For example:

Spoiler

As for Troopers, I have a strong suspicion that the fact that they cannot properly wear helmets -- which are sort of iconic of Troopers -- is a big reason why they are not available as Troopers by default.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Seireeni's Avatar


Seireeni
04.04.2013 , 03:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gwena View Post
As for Troopers, I have a strong suspicion that the fact that they cannot properly wear helmets -- which are sort of iconic of Troopers -- is a big reason why they are not available as Troopers by default.
My twi'lek vanguard can wear helmet no problem, or at least when I tried, the lekkus just disappeared like hair etc. would do. (Though I usually don't show head slot, so I don't know if they can wear all helmets no problem or if they have problems with some or something)

Gwena's Avatar


Gwena
04.04.2013 , 03:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
My twi'lek vanguard can wear helmet no problem, or at least when I tried, the lekkus just disappeared like hair etc. would do. (Though I usually don't show head slot, so I don't know if they can wear all helmets no problem or if they have problems with some or something)
I guess it depends on whether or not you consider vital body parts disappearing a "problem" or not. I personally do, but to each their own. ^^
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Seireeni's Avatar


Seireeni
04.04.2013 , 03:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gwena View Post
I guess it depends on whether or not you consider vital body parts disappearing a "problem" or not. I personally do, but to each their own. ^^
Oh, I thought you meant that the lekkus would be messing the helmet and coming through it...my bad ^^

KathOfNoJ's Avatar


KathOfNoJ
04.05.2013 , 10:30 AM | #8
if you want to speak cannon wise there were twi'lek specced head gear jus t looked funny having armor plated leku poking out of the helm but gave more room for more gear i guess lol
The Wisest Man Chooses To Know Nothing

YoshiRaphElan's Avatar


YoshiRaphElan
04.11.2013 , 05:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Randilor View Post
Lord Kopecz was a twilek. He was the sith that noticed the force in Darth Bane and sent him to the academy to be trained as a sith.

Kopecz was a weapons (not a lightning) sith.
This is what I was going to say. Also another Twi'lek, Kas'im, was Bane's lightsaber trainer, and he was the Weapons' Master of the Sith Order. So yeah, it is possible.

Grandmaster_Synz's Avatar


Grandmaster_Synz
04.13.2013 , 11:51 AM | #10
I havnt read much of this thread, but I too am going to make a sith marauder (after I unlock the twi's with my pink sorc lol: Amyelia'rose) [Sonic the hedgehog & Dr. Who refferances in there lol]
DARTH TALON!
a bad ***** red twilek that dual wields in the legacy era with Cade Skywalker
some bajillion years after Fate of the jedi era- (where luke finally kicks the bucket O.o!)