Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Geonosian Offensive Bugged.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Geonosian Offensive Bugged.

Rerednaw
03.11.2013 , 07:34 PM | #1
Republic side, Tatooine. Part of the quest is to sabotage a mainframe. The map keeps leading you to a building. Inside the quest marker is at the end by the wall. I have cleared the building 4 times and arrayed a grid using the quest object. Did the same outside the perimeter of the building.

Each time it returns "OUT OF RANGE"
Quest impossible to complete at this time. Of course you find this out after completing all 4 other objectives first.
Dropping quest and leaving planet. Unacceptable for main quests to still be not working in this fashion.

ilhanfuat
05.02.2013 , 12:03 PM | #2
Is it still bugged? Because im stuck at the same point

OrlithNightfire
05.11.2013 , 08:20 AM | #3
Seems to be working just fine for me. Just kill the drone in front of the computer on the right (right where the quest marker is) you have to be right up close to that terminal to throw the grenade.

Hope that helps.
Do not wake a sleeping dragon, for you taste good with ketchup.

unkyfester
06.07.2013 , 06:15 PM | #4
its still bugged. complete all but the mainframe, cant get into the final room. the door is redded out

Overkyll
06.27.2013 , 09:40 AM | #5
The Red-ed out door to which you are referring is accessed by completed the bonus stages quest line of the geonosian war series... after the 3rd bonus stage it opens the red door and you kill a gold difficulty bug... at which point it will allow you to throw the final grenade.

Snowflaky
05.28.2014 , 06:29 AM | #6
Yea, I can't get there either. Its bugged.
Its not the same quest as the red door so its bugged. Just send a bug repport