Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Most Most Ultimate Dangerous Build

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Most Most Ultimate Dangerous Build

IronmanSS
03.09.2013 , 02:24 PM | #1
This is an insane sickening build to bring us all world domination in pvp or pve.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#20...rZdGbooZdrbM.2

Play in Surging Charge with a Focus to make the most of the unbeatable combo of Dark Ward and Crackling Charge.

I had to think hard about how to optimally place each point for greatest effect... but YOUR input and feedback can make this build even More Ultimate. Please post any "improvements" you can come up with - and the reasons why. Or feel free to post your "Most Most Ultimate Build" for your chosen class here for community critique.

It should be fun to see the PvP community brainstorm to come up with the most UP builds possible in each AC.
Sulvira - Sith Assassin <E>

DeepFreese
03.09.2013 , 03:10 PM | #2
There is no possible way to improve that build. Bravo.
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

Aerilas
03.09.2013 , 03:13 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by IronmanSS View Post
This is an insane sickening build to bring us all world domination in pvp or pve.

Play in Surging Charge with a Focus to make the most of the unbeatable combo of Dark Ward and Crackling Charge.

I had to think hard about how to optimally place each point for greatest effect... but YOUR input and feedback can make this build even More Ultimate. Please post any "improvements" you can come up with - and the reasons why. Or feel free to post your "Most Most Ultimate Build" for your chosen class here for community critique.

It should be fun to see the PvP community brainstorm to come up with the most UP builds possible in each AC.
-Why the **** would you put 2 points in Crackling charge when its a skill based on the Lightning Charge while you use Surging charge.
-only 1 point in maul? stealing a point from Dark Ward is worth it to put it in there. It's really not that great...
-might come up with more, cba after those 2
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

orccrist
03.09.2013 , 03:14 PM | #4
Think I'll have to roll an assassin then. Thanks for enlightening me!

HoboWithAStick
03.09.2013 , 04:21 PM | #5

Woah is that build ever dirty I'm going to use this for doing NM Kephis next week.

I came up with this one for the jug, use in Shien form and switch to soresu form every time you get a retaliation proc. I expect to see this one take off like a rocket to the moon.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101GbRzZfroRZhrRbdb.2

SirGusto
03.09.2013 , 04:40 PM | #6
wow, i'm not exactly sure what your play style is but this looks like the rough draft of a rough draft of an experiment gone wrong. I'm not even sure i can correct this debacle, but i'll give it a try. I play a shadow, but the skills should line up in the tree

First Question, are you using surging charge, cuz that just seems like a waste if your not putting the extra 2 points in induction and beyond. Insulation is worthless if you dont, better off with more points in duplicity and go with a backstab spec

Second Question, what are you doin with points in crackling charge if you are using surging charge? That only works in lightning charge stance and a complete waste. those 2 points can go into exploitive strikes. You also have absolutely no need for parasitism, the only dot you have to maybe make use of it is crushing darkness, witch is worthless in pvp if your not spec'd for the insta cast proc. Put those points in chain shock.

Third question, are you a dps with a shield generator? If not, are you using hollow for a self heal? Otherwise might not be worth it in my opinion. Might be better off putting those 2 points in the blood of sith force regen.

Thats just a few pointers that would make that spec a lil more feasable in my opinion, but can still use many adjustments.

From the spec you gave, I cant tell if your going for dps, tank or some gimped out hybrid. If your trying for more survivability in a dps stance, the shield might not be the way to go, find a good spec with entropic field in deception.

IronmanSS
03.09.2013 , 04:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
-Why the **** would you put 2 points in Crackling charge when its a skill based on the Lightning Charge while you use Surging charge.
-only 1 point in maul? stealing a point from Dark Ward is worth it to put it in there. It's really not that great...
-might come up with more, cba after those 2
Unfortunately, I have to take that 1 point in Maul to even get to Surging Charge otherwise I'd drop it completely. And drop Dark Ward!?! The survivability of this spec would drop like a stone without it, I'm running a Focus after all - how else can you get your shield chance up without a shield. You have to think about the synergy of Surging Charge, Swelling Shadows, Hollow, and Crackling Charge harder before you are even qualified to comment on these choices I'm afraid. Have you considered the unique role of this precision tuned hybrid before you just come here all high and mighty and suggest these crude changes.... do you even LIFT!?! It's SO Dangerous as is.

Next thing you know people will be telling me to put points into Chain Shock or Death Field or some nonsense.

IronmanSS
03.09.2013 , 05:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGusto View Post
wow, i'm not exactly sure what your play style is but this looks like the rough draft of a rough draft of an experiment gone wrong. I'm not even sure i can correct this debacle, but i'll give it a try. I play a shadow, but the skills should line up in the tree

First Question, are you using surging charge, cuz that just seems like a waste if your not putting the extra 2 points in induction and beyond. Insulation is worthless if you dont, better off with more points in duplicity and go with a backstab spec

Second Question, what are you doin with points in crackling charge if you are using surging charge? That only works in lightning charge stance and a complete waste. those 2 points can go into exploitive strikes. You also have absolutely no need for parasitism, the only dot you have to maybe make use of it is crushing darkness, witch is worthless in pvp if your not spec'd for the insta cast proc. Put those points in chain shock.

Third question, are you a dps with a shield generator? If not, are you using hollow for a self heal? Otherwise might not be worth it in my opinion. Might be better off putting those 2 points in the blood of sith force regen.

Thats just a few pointers that would make that spec a lil more feasable in my opinion, but can still use many adjustments.

From the spec you gave, I cant tell if your going for dps, tank or some gimped out hybrid. If your trying for more survivability in a dps stance, the shield might not be the way to go, find a good spec with entropic field in deception.
First, let me tell you all I have played a Sin since launch and have proceeded to make Valor 90+, beaten the hardest content in the game, and I also wear a wolf T-shirt, so I am uniquely qualified to give my expert opinion and that is this: there is NO way in which this spec can be further improved upon. Anyone who can prove me wrong please do so, but back your claims up with evidence please.

Second, you question the survivability of this spec!?! In this spec if you can get the other team to engage you in 1 v 8 regularly you can practically guarantee victory for your team in WZs. Also, when you obliterate everything around you with ONE button (Lacerate proccing Buffed Surging Charge procs), survivability is much less of a concern. Just kill people, that's the best CC. As I stated in the previous post, there is NO SHIELD in this spec, you'd be crazy to use one with Dark Ward. I'm upset that I had to take the 2 points of Insulation, but I could not get to Surging Charge without it, and Surging Charge is the Key to running this spec properly.

Last, please reread the last line of my original post, then read it again harder - then look at the spec again, then you will realize how well thought out this spec is. My spec is the best spec.

If you have one that is BETTER (in any class) please post it since that is the entire purpose of this thread. And THIS THREAD is delivering.

Philastra
03.09.2013 , 05:11 PM | #10
Smells like troll...../setsoutfood
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....