Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A guide on How to Min/Max your PvP Gear Shadow & Assassin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
A guide on How to Min/Max your PvP Gear Shadow & Assassin

blazerSERVE
03.09.2013 , 12:42 AM | #1
If you're actually looking for a guide on how to min/max PvP Gear for the Shadow and Assassin then I might have the guide for you. I have a video guide going over the whole min/max process for the shadow/assassin. This process of modifying your PvP gear will definitely unlock you true dps potential so hopefully you enjoy! I cover all specializations, so Kinetic Combat/Darkness, Infiltration/Deception, and Balance/Madness. Check out the guide here:

Min/Max PvP Gear Guide: http://youtu.be/1nRAH5wqrlI

NOTE: Gearing is the same for both factions

I will be making more guides for troopers, inquisitors, guardians, bounty hunters, snipers etc. so stay tuned!
Spiralpower - Level 50 Jedi Sentinel Watchmen: Server - Prophecy of the Five
Check out ToopowerfulGaming for anything and everything related to SW:TOR the MMO. I also make Walkthrough's and Let's Plays!

Chiltonium
03.09.2013 , 10:33 AM | #2
A very nice video, however as I am more the type who learns better by reading. Anyway youd put up say a list ? Just like...

Chest piece - replace mods x with mod y from boots.... for each piece?

I kept having to pause and go back and still figure out what was going on in the video.

Also, a bit confused. You said go for the set bonus on force masters for madness? Doesnt force masters just lower the cast time of crushing darkness which is instant for us anyway/ And resets on thrash?
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

blazerSERVE
03.09.2013 , 10:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiltonium View Post
A very nice video, however as I am more the type who learns better by reading. Anyway youd put up say a list ? Just like...

Chest piece - replace mods x with mod y from boots.... for each piece?

I kept having to pause and go back and still figure out what was going on in the video.

Also, a bit confused. You said go for the set bonus on force masters for madness? Doesnt force masters just lower the cast time of crushing darkness which is instant for us anyway/ And resets on thrash?
I run Force Master bonus because healing on Crushing Darkness is pretty good

EDIT: I will be adding Text Guides to the Video Descriptions of my videos in the very near future, i.e. when I get out of class. This should help you out my man
Check out ToopowerfulGaming for anything and everything related to SW:TOR the MMO. I also make Walkthrough's and Let's Plays!

Zorash
03.09.2013 , 11:44 AM | #4
The force-master boots you are using for the +power/expertise mod is also on the EWH stalker bracers, which is also cheaper then the boots.

blazerSERVE
03.09.2013 , 02:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorash View Post
The force-master boots you are using for the +power/expertise mod is also on the EWH stalker bracers, which is also cheaper then the boots.
How is the EWH Stalker Bracers which cost 1250 Ranked WZ Comms + Stalker Bracers cheaper than the WH Force-Master's boots which only cost 875 WZ comms?

Chiltonium
03.09.2013 , 03:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by blazerSERVE View Post
How is the EWH Stalker Bracers which cost 1250 Ranked WZ Comms + Stalker Bracers cheaper than the WH Force-Master's boots which only cost 875 WZ comms?
Bizzaro universe.

also, thanks, looking forward to the written one!
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

blazerSERVE
03.10.2013 , 05:44 PM | #7
Bizzaro universe.

also, thanks, looking forward to the written one!
Updated with text! hopefully it works out

Chiltonium
03.10.2013 , 10:14 PM | #8
Maybe I missed it, what augments do you use for madness? I am using the power ones, but should I be using willpower?

I am crit capped so I figured the power would be better.
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin

blazerSERVE
03.17.2013 , 10:54 AM | #9
Maybe I missed it, what augments do you use for madness? I am using the power ones, but should I be using willpower?

I am crit capped so I figured the power would be better.
I use willpower augs which I recommend getting, but you don't have to if you don't want to. I use the willpower augs because it give me extra crit but then again I'm not crit capped like you are. I still recommend willpower augs though over power augs.

dmanger
03.18.2013 , 09:34 PM | #10
thx for the info..