Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So are we actually going to see any meaningful action taken to stop the hacking?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So are we actually going to see any meaningful action taken to stop the hacking?

DarthBrute
03.09.2013 , 10:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
As you claim to much on a public forum, if you have proof then please show us but until that day comes you are wasting your breath i am afraid. How is anyone supposed to believe you when all they have to go on is a forum post? You need to be realistic here mate
there is a thing we all use known as fraps DL it and use it what ever you catch if it is a hack it caot be denied

DarthFamine
03.09.2013 , 01:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
As you claim to much on a public forum, if you have proof then please show us but until that day comes you are wasting your breath i am afraid. How is anyone supposed to believe you when all they have to go on is a forum post? You need to be realistic here mate
My question was directed at bioware, They know its going on and I have sent in vids of cheating before.
I'm not trying to name specific people or instances. I just wanna know when if ever are they going to take some real action on this issue?
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

darksidechemist
03.09.2013 , 01:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
And don't tell me to report them because that doesn't solve the problem.

By the time they are reported the damage is done and the match is over. Then there's the investigation which takes who knows how long.

So far today I have seen Speed hacks rather widely used, some resolve hacks, a couple of damage hacks and a teleport hack.

Just

from

today.

I would say that of the warzones I've played today probably 60% had some type of fishiness going on.
No i'm not a noob that can't tell the difference between the abilities of the classes and actual hacks.

These were things that were simply impossible in the game as it is supposed to be.

So, when are we going to see something real done to put a stop to this epidemic?
No, there won't be anything done to stop the hacking. The threads whining about it are too funny, anyway...

DarthBama
03.09.2013 , 02:26 PM | #14
Everything you describe is in one hack program that I have seen on less than reputable forums. So this doesn't surprise me.

Briggs_Knightly
03.09.2013 , 07:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by darthfamine View Post
so, when are we going to see something real done to put a stop to this epidemic?
never...
/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_
EA/BW: Please FIRE all who worked on PVP for incompetence. Thx.
50-Merc 50-Op 50-VG 40-GunS 50-Jug 50-Shadow 40-Sent 40-Sorc
OK, I have given up on EA/BW! Any suggestions for my next game?

skotish
03.09.2013 , 08:32 PM | #16
To all the nubs that say ave never seen hacks ......AHAHAHAHA
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

Sheike
03.09.2013 , 10:28 PM | #17
Link to video evidence or it didn't happen.

DarthFamine
03.10.2013 , 08:37 AM | #18
Any answers yet?
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

Soulwave
03.10.2013 , 01:26 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Cretinus View Post
I play loads and loads and loads of PvP. And I always win because everybody else is bad. There are no hacks or cheats and classes are highly balanced. If someone dares to disagree, then he's a noobster and should l2p. I am good and you are bad.
Trololol...Go home to your dream world. Balanced my A... No cheat's?! Hahaha

Silwyth
03.10.2013 , 02:02 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
And don't tell me to report them because that doesn't solve the problem.

By the time they are reported the damage is done and the match is over. Then there's the investigation which takes who knows how long.

So far today I have seen Speed hacks rather widely used, some resolve hacks, a couple of damage hacks and a teleport hack.

Just

from

today.

I would say that of the warzones I've played today probably 60% had some type of fishiness going on.
No i'm not a noob that can't tell the difference between the abilities of the classes and actual hacks.

These were things that were simply impossible in the game as it is supposed to be.

So, when are we going to see something real done to put a stop to this epidemic?
What server is all this hacking taking place? I keep seeing these threads complaining about hacks. I have been playing since release (on 3 different servers), and I can count on one hand the number of legitimate hackers I have seen.