Everything you need to know about The Harbinger

idnewton

LOL @ thread

This server makes about as much sense as the content in this video:

Bleh!!!!!!

What's surreal is I posted this exact same link without looking at your link first. And then when I looked at your link and saw it was the same as mine I felt sad. So here's my second favorite Hoff video!

Edited by Mackeyla

lol. based on this thread, myself and my crazy band of misfits would fit right in on harbringer... unfortunately with the APAC server merginess we're destined for burgerface (bergeron) instead. Shame. :/

Julls, Guildmistress of Council of Reconciliation (CoR)

Gav Daragon

Edited by totalnoobie

lol. based on this thread, myself and my crazy band of misfits would fit right in on harbringer... unfortunately with the APAC server merginess we're destined for burgerface (bergeron) instead. Shame. :/

Julls, Guildmistress of Council of Reconciliation (CoR)

Gav Daragon

I think anyone can fit in on the harbinger, and this isn't necessarily a good thing :p I believe we're receiving an import of bros from Dalborra.

I think anyone can fit in on the harbinger, and this isn't necessarily a good thing :p I believe we're receiving an import of bros from Dalborra.

More like a lot of pissed off Aussies who don't want to play on this server.

More like a lot of pissed off Aussies who don't want to play on this server.

Pissed off players? You already sound like Harbingers! :p

Also, I really hope they're increasing the server tech. Most of the time harbinger is on Heavy population. During work hours I think it drops down to standard, but during prime time it easily reaches Very Heavy, and sometimes even Full. With an entire server added to its population, I sure hope the capacity has increased. Then again.... subscribes have login priority ove F2P players :p

Edited by idnewton

Pissed off players? You already sound like Harbingers! :p

Also, I really hope they're increasing the server tech. Most of the time harbinger is on Heavy population. During work hours I think it drops down to standard, but during prime time it easily reaches Very Heavy, and sometimes even Full. With an entire server added to its population, I sure hope the capacity has increased. Then again.... subscribes have login priority ove F2P players :p

Wow that's sound much more impressive then what Dalborra currently has :rolleyes:, I wouldn't be to worried about the capacity as majority won't be in during your prime time. Graveyard shift with **** ping sounds great, great trade.

regarding the dalborra transfers, did those take effect already? Sorry, been away from the game for a few days now.

Nope. Not yet. Not even an ETA yet, AFAIK.

But yeah, time differences mean we'll mostly be playing while you're all elsewhere (with a few hours overlap here and there).