Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scripts in PVP

Crawelc
03.07.2013 , 09:29 PM | #21
Please read the OP before responding to this thread. This has nothing to do with keypress macro's. That is bush league stuff.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Crawelc
03.07.2013 , 09:32 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by robertx View Post
lol that's a pretty huge accusation.
Its not an accusation. It is an indictment of the games system. I am not calling anyone out by name. I am only saying that it is there. It is easy. It is being used.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>

Razgriz_tree
03.07.2013 , 09:33 PM | #23
This guy is literally retarded, nothing to see here move along.
Razbot <Casual>
" there is no spoone " - Teh matricks
www.twitch.tv/razgrizthree

Crawelc
03.07.2013 , 09:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Razgriz_tree View Post
This guy is literally retarded, nothing to see here move along.
Im laughing at this because you are not.

Blasphemerr
03.07.2013 , 09:40 PM | #25
I wouldn't get too worked up over this as there isn't a single thing this game or any game could do to stop it. Popularizing it on the forums trying to get it fixed is probably the worst thing you could have done.
Something pretentious.

Crawelc
03.07.2013 , 09:43 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
I wouldn't get too worked up over this as there isn't a single thing this game or any game could do to stop it. Popularizing it on the forums trying to get it fixed is probably the worst thing you could have done.
Noted

Razgriz_tree
03.07.2013 , 09:46 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Im laughing at this because you are not.
If it was a good troll I'd be laughing.
Razbot <Casual>

WickedImage
03.07.2013 , 09:46 PM | #28
Hahaha! Top tier players using cheats, revealed by one of the cheaters......what a shock!

Doesn't this just smack of like, Lance Aarmstrong or sompin'? Too funny.
Killer: 87% Achiever: 67% Explorer: 27% Socializer: 20%

Caeliux
03.07.2013 , 09:46 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
Agree Bioware can't stop it, but disagree on it being the worst idea puting it out there for people to see on the forums.

I think us as customers we need some answers why this game is allowing people to make scripts and its against the rules.

We need someone from Bioware to help us understand this matter, we need to know if this is something they consider in the rule book or do they plan on investigating it,

Something needs done about it, scripts is cheating at its worst.

Razgriz_tree
03.07.2013 , 09:53 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
This is a heavily edited and sanitized quote from a conversation I had with a friend. I hope no one is offended by it and I surely hope the devs have a response to this. I am frankly shocked that this type of thing can even work in an MMO and it does absolutely call into question the rateing of every single team and player in this game. It also brings up the question of why even have season 1 of rateds start when this kind of thing is possible.

Hey man. Just an FYI. I deleted ALL of my toons and unsubscribed about a week ago. Sorry. I went as far as I could with that game and it's time for me to move on. I will say that in the end, I came to realize how much automation is being used at the high end of the PvP game.
I wrote a script for my toon that could execute the best attack all the time, even look at my procs and manage
resources. All I really had to do was position myself well and the script did the rest. It tore people apart. I had a pocket healer one voidstart and hit 600k by just using my mouse/movement keys. I couldn't solo everyone, but I rarely lost a 1v1.
I wrote a smart heal for my Sage healer and started hitting even higher heals per second too.
Anyhow, after doing this, It became obvious that a lot of other players are doing the same. Little things give it away, but once you're using these scripts, you start to notice when other people are too.I played the game for the first year with the barest of automation. Just an autohotkey macro to bind my self target modifier. Clearly, I was naive to not realize so many other people were going to go a lot farther
If anyone takes this **** seriously I would most definitely get your head checked.
Razbot <Casual>