Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scripts in PVP

Crawelc
03.07.2013 , 07:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wookieenator View Post
lol just lol
which do you use MG HB or BW? Only a cheater would doubt this is an issue?
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

KaptainKook
03.07.2013 , 07:51 PM | #12
I have been tempted to try BG or MG for awhile but was scare if it worked I would never play this game again.

JustinxDuff
03.07.2013 , 07:56 PM | #13
It reminds me of RIft. Macros ruined that game.
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

robertx
03.07.2013 , 08:24 PM | #14
I never got to see the responses stupid 6hr drive. So what teams are using them?
R y l e xR a l e xR y l a k
< C a s u a l >
P o T 5

JustinxDuff
03.07.2013 , 08:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by robertx View Post
I never got to see the responses stupid 6hr drive. So what teams are using them?
Why does it matter?

The bottom line is people are using them. Calling people out will get a you a warning.
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

Crawelc
03.07.2013 , 09:03 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by robertx View Post
what teams arent?
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

KaptainKook
03.07.2013 , 09:04 PM | #17
I have been tempted to try BG or MG for awhile but was scare if it worked I would never play this game again.

robertx
03.07.2013 , 09:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
what teams arent?
lol that's a pretty huge accusation.
R y l e xR a l e xR y l a k
< C a s u a l >
P o T 5

vilmer
03.07.2013 , 09:20 PM | #19
Since when are keybinds considered cheating scripts?

Mr_Elotes
03.07.2013 , 09:25 PM | #20
There was a dev response that I read but can't find now that talked about this and other programs that people use. The other porgrams are the ones that come with the logitech and razer keyboards (even the ones endorsed by SW:TOR) that have certain functions to create macros, keybindings, etc. The response, if recall correctly, stated that certain portions (key word) of the program are ok to use but other not.

They said if you use the portion of the program where you can write in the delay between presses (lets say your rotation is 1,2,3,4,5 and all five are binded to "G12" key. Between each number is a 1.5 sec delay to account for the GCD) that this is against the rules. The dev also said any "looping" (example given was a+b+c+a+b+c) of powers/attacks is also against the rules. Said that this was way too close to botting. There were about 5 or 6 examples that the dev gave but these are the 2 that I can remember.

I tried to find it to post the response here but couldn't. I remember the thread arguing on why SWTOR would endorse the keyboards/mice and then ban those for using the programs that come with it. I'll keep looking for the dev response so that it can clear things up...if anyone else can find it, please post it.
<ISWHODUNIT>
Snuck'in, R'senole, Snucks, Snuck'out
Unsober PVPer