Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC NiM dps logs

JDotter
03.07.2013 , 04:18 PM | #21
Your sorc needs to double dot where applicable. I'm not running much content at the moment I did look old logs I had posted one of which used to be in the top 50 (minefield) and he/she can vastly improve overall dps by double dotting.

Z&T: 1417 (Don't double dot) isn't a dps race as in and you can't afford to have both tanks risk getting fearful.

Tanks: 1600+ This is my favorite fight. I usually stand on firebrand and dps storm while double-dotting both tanks off affliction CD. Its also better to use deathfield on the tank you're not dps'ing to get the increased % damage. Get to the bubble asap affliction everything, if applicable have a pt/sniper knock some out of the bubble to allow you to use deathfield.

Minefield: Looks fine I'd say generally 1200+ is good. Its ranged job to kill the assassins droids and it buffs the overall dps. I personally don't dps the droid until its on the tanks but if you're short on dps its not a bad idea.

Kephess: I can't give a real amount from my PoV, I heal for the third pack to keep the tank up and then we allow the healers a cooldown period to get energy/force back but 1350+ seems to do it from most of my logs.

http://www.torparse.com/a/156485

Is my log from a timed run with a group

In general the sorcs rotation seems fine, its full madness which I don't play but he/she is doing the main things (affliction/creeping taking extra %) recklessness W/correct abilities. I know full madness is what seemed to me force negative and I at times on tanks have to life tap myself so that'd be a change.

SalBasss
03.07.2013 , 04:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by KVork View Post
Seriously, since when kinetic damage is tech only and not force based?

Same thing with Energy damage, who told you that Energy proc relic uses specificly Force Crit Chance (even if character doesnt have it at all)?

My proc relic actually crits 10% of the time...
For these relics - since always.

"Who told you"... personally, I read it in several places and then tested it which is very easy to do. Switch over to the other type of relic and you'll quickly see your proc relic jump, and crit more in line with your tech/force (depending on class) crit chance.

Additionally, the new relics (see dulfy) in 2.0 specifically say that kinetic/internal are tech and energy/elemental are force on the relics' tooltips. Not sure if the current ones do as I do not have access to the game right now.

I_Sithed_MyPants
03.08.2013 , 12:09 AM | #23
So I took a closer look at my groups Marauder's log for SC & FB and saw that he didn't use Vicious Throw...at all.
How much of a problem is this? I though Vicious Throw was a priority for Marauders after a boss has passed 30%?
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

Raekor
03.08.2013 , 12:17 AM | #24
I'd say that is a big problem. I'm pretty sure DPS spikes up sub-30 for all classes that have special abilities or talents aimed at it.

I_Sithed_MyPants
03.08.2013 , 12:22 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekor View Post
I'd say that is a big problem. I'm pretty sure DPS spikes up sub-30 for all classes that have special abilities or talents aimed at it.
Yeah that's what I though...I'll have to talk to him about that.
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee