Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EC NiM dps logs

Flyluke
03.07.2013 , 04:03 AM | #11
Corrosive Injection is the attack from the proc relic...

Gyronamics
03.07.2013 , 04:14 AM | #12
More importantly it's the wrong relic.

He's using the internal proc relic which uses your surge and your TECH CRIT

Tech crit comes from Aim, Cunning and Crit Rating.

He only has Crit rating and so it crits for a miserable 14% or less.

Force users need to use Elemental and Energy relics which work on Force Crit.

Tech users are Internal and Kinetic.
Notwired @ Not Good Enough @ TRE

KVork
03.07.2013 , 09:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
More importantly it's the wrong relic.

He's using the internal proc relic which uses your surge and your TECH CRIT

Tech crit comes from Aim, Cunning and Crit Rating.

He only has Crit rating and so it crits for a miserable 14% or less.

Force users need to use Elemental and Energy relics which work on Force Crit.

Tech users are Internal and Kinetic.

What is a source of this information?

Seriously, since when kinetic damage is tech only and not force based?

Same thing with Energy damage, who told you that Energy proc relic uses specificly Force Crit Chance (even if character doesnt have it at all)?

My proc relic actually crits 10% of the time...
Not a servant of the Force, Master I am.

wadecounty
03.07.2013 , 09:22 AM | #14
The mara seems low, I play a Jugg DPS and I usually do 1600+ at minimum on Firebrand/Stormcaller, and we still don't always avoid the 2nd DD. You preferably want all your DPS doing at least 1600 on that fight, with the best 2 stacked on 1 tank to help push the phases before the 2nd DD.

Dassem
03.07.2013 , 09:29 AM | #15
Your Mara seems a bit low, I'll post my avg figures as context as why I'm saying that. For reference I am Carnage spec and fully what I consider BiS.

T&Z:- I average around 1350-1550dps, though that normally involves me holding of dps on Toth to keep both bosses level. Can often see 10-15 gaps of 0 dmg or times where I just slack to make things easier came the final push.

Fire/Storm:- I tend to avg between 1850-1950dps on this fight. I was avg close to 2k dps on this fight the other night up until after the last shield phase, then things went a little wrong with the other dps and where the DD went meaning I had a 15sec period of no dps followed by having to run to Fire then back to Storm for the DD. Ended up with 1870dps for the fight. If the dps on Fire could keep up though I could easily see constant figures of 1900+ and even 2k at times.

Vorgarth:- 1100 for the most part, I hate this fight and normally just go into autopilot for it and just do enough to get through it.

Warstrider:- On average I'm doing 3100-3400dps depending on crits during the first phase.
Caladen <Choices Matter> Red Eclipse

IAmViiOLENT
03.07.2013 , 09:29 AM | #16
That Mara is extremely low, I was doing 1500-1700 on T&Z, 1900-2k on F&S, 1500 on Vorgath and 1600 on Kephess. I was running annihilation for those, and it came down to being smart with when you leaped and trying to keep up 3 stacks.

SalBasss
03.07.2013 , 10:07 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
That Mara is extremely low, I was doing 1500-1700 on T&Z, 1900-2k on F&S, 1500 on Vorgath and 1600 on Kephess. I was running annihilation for those, and it came down to being smart with when you leaped and trying to keep up 3 stacks.
I agree that the Mara is low, but I'd say your numbers are not what to expect or demand out of someone either. Those numbers are all top 50 on torparse, top 5 on Kephess. I think 1400-1500 T&Z, 1700 FB/SC, etc... would be perfectly adequate for his group's makeup.

Ssaffin
03.07.2013 , 10:37 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by KVork View Post
What is a source of this information?

Seriously, since when kinetic damage is tech only and not force based?

Same thing with Energy damage, who told you that Energy proc relic uses specificly Force Crit Chance (even if character doesnt have it at all)?

See this thread regarding relics:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=562338

Ssaffin
03.07.2013 , 11:28 AM | #19
DPS numbers on certain fights can be misleading. For example, when I saw the numbers for Stormcaller and Firebrand, my first thought was the powertech was probably on Firebrand side and the marauder on Stormcaller. Why does it matter? Well, the Firebrand side has 3 trandoshians under the shield during defensive systems while the other side has two. And because the trandoshans are roughly 30% of the total fight damage, being a dps on Firebrand side props up your numbers. If you strip out the damage to the trandoshians, and just look at the damage to Stormcaller and Firebrand, the marauder was about 1109 dps while the powertech was 1163 dps. Not much difference.

Mc_Gregor
03.07.2013 , 04:04 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by KVork View Post
My internal dmg relic crits 40% of the time which is around my tech crit chance as a lethality sniper.