Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Constant DCs/Ping spikes

Failport
03.06.2013 , 02:32 PM | #1
Ive made a ticket but I wasnt online to talk to anyone about it because I KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED. Seriously,its getting old. Every single day,i turn my computer on,log on to SWTOR. One minute after logging in,im disconnected and my wireless network adapter is disabled(only does it when i log into swtor). I then am forced to restart my computer to be able to play,even when I do this I am still faced with CONSTANT ping spikes to the point where i cant move for 20 seconds,all the while being able to get on the internet and even watch livestreams on a laptop next to me,so it isnt my connection,its the game. Its seriously getting irritating to play,I cant finish a flashpoint because I disconnect and am usually kicked from the group,I die quite a bit while leveling because i disconnect in combat,you guys are really making it tough to keep playing this game as much as I like it.

I've also heard of a lot of other people facing disconnecting issues,I know its not me.
In conclusion,fix your **** bioware,or youre gonna lose more subscribers,we cant take this lack of support much longer,at least I cant. It feels like im playing an MMO made solely by microsoft.

OwenBrooks
03.07.2013 , 01:19 AM | #2
Can you try playing wired and see if you still experience this ?

cabled
03.07.2013 , 01:24 AM | #3
agreed with previous poster. please try wired to rule out connection stability issues.