Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want a jet pack to!

ImmortalLowlife
03.06.2013 , 07:35 AM | #1
I've been seeing a lot of ppl flying past my lvl10 Jedi knight with what looks like jet packs or jet boots on. Where can I get one?
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

SpoeMeister
03.06.2013 , 07:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
I've been seeing a lot of ppl flying past my lvl10 Jedi knight with what looks like jet packs or jet boots on. Where can I get one?
Rocket Boots are a perk that you can unlock through your legacy. You will start your legacy after you finish the first Chapter on one of your characters. After that, you will receive Legacy Experience in addition to your regular experience. Once you've reached a certain level, you are able to unlock Rocket Boots.
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

psandak
03.06.2013 , 09:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SpoeMeister View Post
Rocket Boots are a perk that you can unlock through your legacy. You will start your legacy after you finish the first Chapter on one of your characters. After that, you will receive Legacy Experience in addition to your regular experience. Once you've reached a certain level, you are able to unlock Rocket Boots.
FYI they cost 2 million credits or 300 cartel coins. The good part is that the unlock is universal - once you unlock it, it works with all characters.

Rabenschwinge
03.06.2013 , 09:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
FYI they cost 2 million credits or 300 cartel coins. The good part is that the unlock is universal - once you unlock it, it works with all characters.
... on that server.

zoist
03.06.2013 , 10:53 AM | #5
it costs 2 mill for level 1 then 1 mill each for levels 2 and 3 its the same price on all servers because its a legacy unlock.

ScarletBlaze
03.06.2013 , 11:13 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabenschwinge View Post
... on that server.
It is a legacy unlock not something you can purchase from the GTN so that price is the same no matter what server you are on. It costs the same now you can use regular credits or cartel coins to purchase the unlock.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Jagrattlehead
03.06.2013 , 11:34 AM | #7
I think they meant unlocks for all characters on that server, so no one would think if they had characters on pvp and pve servers, all chars. would have the unlock. Could be wrong though.

Rabenschwinge
03.06.2013 , 11:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
It is a legacy unlock not something you can purchase from the GTN so that price is the same no matter what server you are on. It costs the same now you can use regular credits or cartel coins to purchase the unlock.
That's true, but my point was qualifying psandak's statements that once you unlocked it, it'd work for "all your characters". Technically it does only if all your characters are on a single one server, otherwise his statement is incorrect. My post was meant to be seen as an extension to psandak's statement, thus the three dots with which it started.

BeToo
03.06.2013 , 03:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SpoeMeister View Post
Rocket Boots
{nit-picking} it's called Rocket Boost (not boots) ... however, I kinda wish they named them boots since it seems more obvious, but nope

IMO - this is the BEST legacy item out there, at least the one I use the most (when in non-PVP, ofc)

ImmortalLowlife
03.06.2013 , 06:00 PM | #10
Dig dat.... thanks ya'll, guess i better get to saving the repubulic
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!