Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Most Dangerous Build

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Most Dangerous Build

Zarduth
03.10.2013 , 02:30 PM | #61
A big thank you to everyone for supporting & giving me advice on my build ,thx peple cool:
It completely fits the name of the forum thread it's now a dominating build so get ready heavy duty guilds there's a storm coming and it's gonna take out the current pvp warlords so wactch out

TrillOG-
03.13.2013 , 02:43 AM | #62
This is an absolutely terrible build. You lose so much dps but not having the skill tree all the way to the top of watchman. You can hybrid with a sentinel and put out amazing numbers. What do you parse? Whats the link to a combat log? You miss out on so much like that.

Zarduth
03.13.2013 , 10:16 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TrillOG- View Post
This is an absolutely terrible build. You lose so much dps but not having the skill tree all the way to the top of watchman. You can hybrid with a sentinel and put out amazing numbers. What do you parse? Whats the link to a combat log? You miss out on so much like that.
Dude I get a ton of damage from combat and the saber overload and from the other sentinel and knight attacks and abilities

TrillOG-
03.13.2013 , 11:59 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarduth View Post
Dude I get a ton of damage from combat and the saber overload and from the other sentinel and knight attacks and abilities
You have points in the additional force camo perks, as well as the immobilize effect of force leap, which is utterly useless even when clearing mobs. Not to mention you have zealous leap over merciless slash which does about half the damage, and don't even have points in the additional focus building from force leap. Where do you get all your focus? Striking? There is no way you are parsing over 1300 dps with this build.

Zarduth
03.13.2013 , 08:34 PM | #65
Here it is this is my build the other one is very old
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTNOcRcf7M

jlcolem
03.13.2013 , 08:44 PM | #66
Just tried the build. Got 800k in a civil war, and hit 2200 on the dummy (using adrenals and inspiration of course)
*Beertiger - Jedi Sentinel *Beertigress - Jedi Shadow

Beefin the Imperial Sausage

Zarduth
03.13.2013 , 08:45 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by jlcolem View Post
Just tried the build. Got 800k in a civil war, and hit 2200 on the dummy (using adrenals and inspiration of course)
Did it work out for you?

Zarduth
03.13.2013 , 08:47 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by jlcolem View Post
Wait don't tell me you actually used it?!

Zarduth
03.13.2013 , 08:51 PM | #69
Anyway it fits the thread and it's proved way past my expectations
And people plz don't use my build its annoying

BennyKrak
03.14.2013 , 05:42 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarduth View Post
I've a insanely sick build that'll get me to domination wether its pvp or pve even group quest like flashpionts and operations- this is going to get me to the top. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#50...orZhMbZGMMMz.2
plz post your thoughts and adjustments below peace out
I lol'd.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Your Companion