Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Most Dangerous Build

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Most Dangerous Build

Zarduth
03.06.2013 , 09:17 PM | #41
Has anyone tried this build and failed I dare you to try and record a pvp video shoeing your huge loss and last of all its so bad then why is it an option?

Shadowsite
03.07.2013 , 12:34 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarduth View Post
Ok first off can you people stop critizising my build help me make it better i'm doing a hybrid no matter what!
Well that's your mistake mate.
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all

ronniehenlau
03.07.2013 , 12:57 AM | #43
Been a long time since I tried this build out, but I do believe the only slightly viable marauder (sentinel) hybrid would be http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#10...MRRRrMzZG00M.2

It provides you with a lot of the survivability from annihilation (watchman), with the burst from carnage (combat).

Please do note that this build was just thrown quickly together to give y'all an idea of the build, it might need some (lots of) tweaks to make it the 'correct' hybrid build, but iirc the anni/carnage hybrid can do mad damage and increase survivability for quite some time :-)
Bållsdeep - Powertech Pyrotech
Amazeballs - Deception Assassin
7 Republic 55s
10 Imperial 55s

Shadowsite
03.07.2013 , 01:01 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by ronniehenlau View Post
Been a long time since I tried this build out, but I do believe the only slightly viable marauder (sentinel) hybrid would be http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#10...MRRRrMzZG00M.2

It provides you with a lot of the survivability from annihilation (watchman), with the burst from carnage (combat).

Please do note that this build was just thrown quickly together to give y'all an idea of the build, it might need some (lots of) tweaks to make it the 'correct' hybrid build, but iirc the anni/carnage hybrid can do mad damage and increase survivability for quite some time :-)
wait... if you're unsubbed, who posted this? o.O

Carter_Mathis
03.07.2013 , 01:13 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarduth View Post
same damage
How exactly is lowering the damage on 2 of your key abilities by 15% as well as trading a stronger ability with a shorter cd off for a weaker ability with a longer cd yielding the same damage? The only plausible answer would be player error.
On the part of hybrids, maybe try grabbing Precision Slash in combat and putting the rest of your points in the focus tree. It's not as good damage as a 31pt anything build, but it's the least pathetic hybrid
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Shadowsite
03.07.2013 , 01:51 AM | #46
Oh and I watched the vid you posted, that's not your build, he has singularity. And he hits like a *********** level 32, come on man. You think THAT'S good?

ronniehenlau
03.07.2013 , 02:43 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
wait... if you're unsubbed, who posted this? o.O
Renewed for 2.0, I wanna roll the fudge around on my operative, and bind 'They see me rolling, they hating' to some quickbutton that I'm gonna abuse in warzones. <3
Bållsdeep - Powertech Pyrotech
Amazeballs - Deception Assassin
7 Republic 55s
10 Imperial 55s

Shadowsite
03.07.2013 , 02:49 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by ronniehenlau View Post
Renewed for 2.0, I wanna roll the fudge around on my operative, and bind 'They see me rolling, they hating' to some quickbutton that I'm gonna abuse in warzones. <3
ahh kk

Zarduth
03.07.2013 , 07:04 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
Oh and I watched the vid you posted, that's not your build, he has singularity. And he hits like a *********** level 32, come on man. You think THAT'S good?
ya its similar though and i wanna you see do better so post a vid and suprise me

Zarduth
03.07.2013 , 07:17 PM | #50
Ok i've done some serious revising in regarding my previous build with that being said I know it kinda sucks but I think this one will be better and keep th critisizem to a minimum because the piont of the forum is to help other people out while maybe learning something new along the way not just saying yours sucks and be done with it. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRMoMZGrrRMb0z.2 hope you guys like it