Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's your nemesis?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who's your nemesis?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NoTomorrow
03.06.2013 , 01:57 AM | #21
Recklessness with Deception. It's impossible to win.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Edonidd
03.06.2013 , 02:14 AM | #22
Really depends what I'm on.

On My sorc I HATE darkness and deception Sins and Carny mara's. Just about impossible to kite either one, Madness sins can be a pain, but as a madness sorc I have a good chance against them. Rage smash monkeys of any sort annoy me too, not by themselves but the AoE aimed at another person that occasionally hits me. PT's can also burst so fast that often you don't notice them until you took 15k damage

On my Sniper its vengeance Juggs who ignore all my CC. And the times when I'm playing lethality, I hate healers who know how to cleanse or sins with their self cleanse. When I play MM I hate hate hate Darkness Sins or Immortal Juggs. Try killing a 27k tank with high defense with all white damage.

On my mara its snipers by far. Any spec really, all will kill me, I just have to wait and find out how.

On my new baby PT, I die to pretty much every class so far, but also kill pretty much every class. He's not 50 yet, and I'm not good either, so maybe I will have one. But right now I tend to just run into the thickest part of the fighting and spam everything until I fill up on heat or die. he does more damage and more useful damage that way than any of my other classes. Not as strategic but just pumps it out.

stupidsyrup
03.06.2013 , 02:17 AM | #23
A sniper and a stealth Operative guarding a node. I see that sniper and think I can take him. Pop down my stealth scan on him to see if he's got a friend. Little do I know the Op is flanking me. That damn knife sounds SO painful while I'm having a seizure. Then the sniper quickly puts me out of my misery.
The Indomitable STUPIDSYRUP
<Albino Brothers>
Battlemaster Jeffray
War Hero Alexowens

skotish
03.06.2013 , 02:34 AM | #24
Stun bubble sorc can't get my shoot first off grrr so I am playing dirty fighting now and all classes waste me
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin

ktkenshinx
03.06.2013 , 03:27 AM | #25
Pyrotechs. Especially Powertech Pyrotechs.

And it's only getting worse in 2.0.
The Outlaw Miyke Fink: Scrapper, Prophecy of the Five
See you, space cowboys!: Formerly of Brown Coats
---THE SCRAPPER'S HANDBOOK: A PvP Guide---

Wainamoinen
03.06.2013 , 04:32 AM | #26
Pyrotechs, with Assassins a close second. Maras trail in third. Good Maras are scary, but let's just say that not all Marauders are optimal, so their average is lower.

I'll go out of my way to try to kill PTs and Assassins, but that's mainly because I'm a bloody minded idiot who bears a grudge and can't leave well alone.
Somewhere in the darkness, the Scrapper he broke even
Ilmarinen 60 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Sokee
03.06.2013 , 04:43 AM | #27
My nemesis is usually the players I'm playing with, I only pug. I always mark the healers and I always seem to be the only one trying to kill them.

So I guess it would be healers!

NotAnyOldName
03.06.2013 , 04:44 AM | #28
Currently i'm playing my Sniper a lot, and I dread the Operatives/Scoundrels opening on me. I can usually stave off their first attack, albeit with a fraction of my health left, but then they just stealth again and start from scratch and can drop me before I even know what really hit me. If I get one on me I cc as soon as possible and then run the hell away from them towards my team if possible. Funnily enough Assasins/Shadows don't really worry me too much, maybe I don't fight enough good ones.

I also hate Vengeance Jugs if they manage to get the drop on me and jump me before I have set myself up, 4 seconds of free rein is a hell of a lot of damage they will be putting on you before you can even think of cc'ing them and trying to make some distance, then they just force push you and leap again giving them another free 4 seconds.

Also good players that are playing Mara are scary, and usually they can beat me 1 on 1 with their crazy CD's and DPS. Especially as I am still learning to play Sniper better. (So many keybinds that I have to use, it's like an acrobatic performance on my keyboard everytime I get focused in a WZ.)

On my Commando, Everyone and everything with half a brain cell. Then again that's why I barely use him anymore.

Sylvatica
03.06.2013 , 04:54 AM | #29
It depends tho!
I can really dislike snipers on a game, but snipers who know what to do, how to do it and when to do it! =)
As a sentinel I try to bring down snipers asap, sometimes I win some I loose! They are a pain in the *ss when whell played! !
Chuundar PVP EU
Fus Ro Dah =

Bedus
03.06.2013 , 04:58 AM | #30
Smash ******* that think they skilled /spit