Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's your nemesis?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who's your nemesis?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DariusCalera
03.05.2013 , 08:52 PM | #11
The BW dev team when it comes to commandos.

ErosGyne
03.05.2013 , 08:54 PM | #12
the guy that just kill me

VigDiath
03.05.2013 , 08:58 PM | #13
On my Shadow it's Operatives and Good Snipers. Nothing like being opened up on while in stealth by another stealther who knocks me down or stuns me for what seems like forever. Then he stealths and I have to chase him around to avoid him while at near death or run off to heal if the DOTs don't do me in first. Same thing with Scoundrels.

On my Gunslinger it's Marauders/Sents or Focus Juggs/Guardians. Especially the latter if I don't notice their class and blow my knock back to early and they have Unremitting when they leap to me if I'm not in cover. Or the Vanguard allowing a leaper to jump to my well hidden position causing us both to die

Overall though:
1. Maras/Sents (or Focus Juggs/Guardians)
2. Operatives/Scoundrels
3. Snipers
4. Sorcs who kite well although they are rare.

Shadows do not phase me
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

tehjifbo
03.05.2013 , 09:31 PM | #14
As a balance shadow I really hate infiltration shadows lately. Just a pain in my butt..
Arousal-----------Scoundrel Heals
Reverseperiod-----Mara DPS
Jonmark---------Shadow Tank PVE Carebear
<Rude Dudes>

JustinxDuff
03.05.2013 , 10:10 PM | #15
OPowertechs
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

Xienive
03.05.2013 , 10:46 PM | #16
I hate Commandos because of how obnoxious their gun looks and it sounds annoying too.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

mufgufkin
03.05.2013 , 11:06 PM | #17
Arsenal mercs. Once they get off those 15 TMs you're left at 80% health... So annoying.

klham
03.05.2013 , 11:27 PM | #18
My main is a Commando (Gunnery) so my #1 nemesis is....every other Advanced Class! But Pyro Pwrtechs are the worst - automatic loss plus they laugh at you. Then Assassins, Ops, maras, Juggs and Sorcs...

Col_Wilson
03.05.2013 , 11:58 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by mufgufkin View Post
Arsenal mercs. Once they get off those 15 TMs you're left at 80% health... So annoying.
Three things,
1. You must be facing a lot of horrible mercs if literally all they're doing is using tracer missile
2. You let them get off 15 tracer missiles?
3. Mercs (especially arsenal mercs) are NOT lacking in the damage department... a merc who realizes he has skills other than tracer missile can put out a terrifying amount of damage (if left alone, anyway). Their weakness comes from relying on tracer missile to be able to do their crazy damage, because it's the one skill that powers up your three hardest hitting skills, and how easily they're shut down because they don't have the immunities/utility that snipers have.

I'm just saying, if you're going to make a joke about how bad mercs are, at least get their weakness right... they aren't targeted first just because they're easy kills, they're also targeted first because smart players know that they can put out a lot of damage if left alone.

mufgufkin
03.06.2013 , 12:08 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Col_Wilson View Post
Three things,
1. You must be facing a lot of horrible mercs if literally all they're doing is using tracer missile
2. You let them get off 15 tracer missiles?
3. Mercs (especially arsenal mercs) are NOT lacking in the damage department... a merc who realizes he has skills other than tracer missile can put out a terrifying amount of damage (if left alone, anyway). Their weakness comes from relying on tracer missile to be able to do their crazy damage, because it's the one skill that powers up your three hardest hitting skills, and how easily they're shut down because they don't have the immunities/utility that snipers have.

I'm just saying, if you're going to make a joke about how bad mercs are, at least get their weakness right... they aren't targeted first just because they're easy kills, they're also targeted first because smart players know that they can put out a lot of damage if left alone.
Good god man you are in super serious mode lol. To the OP snipers, i play a pyro PT and its just so difficult to get in range. I also have a lvl 50 merc:p