Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: Darth Malak

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at: Darth Malak

Aurbere
03.17.2013 , 02:03 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TORHipster View Post
OP, I have enjoyed your previous "in-depth" series. That said, this is a poor attempt of "an in-depth look at: Darth Malak". Instead, you merely summarized a subplot of Kotor. Where is his origin on Quelii? Where is the story of Alek "Squint" Squinquargesimus? Where is the story of a Jedi Knight joining the Revanchists and hiding from the Jedi Council? Where is his tale as a formidable general? Where is his role on Malachor V? Where is the story of his fall?
How about you visit this thread and this thread.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
03.17.2013 , 02:17 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Touché
Another great edition Aubere, keep em coming...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

TORHipster
03.17.2013 , 03:28 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Brilliant! I rescind my prior criticism. That said, wouldn't it be wise to link them?

Beniboybling
03.17.2013 , 03:30 PM | #34
Brilliant! I rescind my prior criticism. That said, wouldn't it be wise to link them?
I LOL'ed when I read your post - it seems you were mistaken, about a great many things.

Aurbere
03.17.2013 , 03:35 PM | #35
Probably, but, then again, you can always find them in the Index in my signature.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Kharnamatic
03.17.2013 , 04:27 PM | #36
So if I capture and torture a girl, she will become my faithful follower like Bastila Shan? Thanks Star Wars for the life lesson.

Ventessel
03.17.2013 , 08:24 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnamatic View Post
So if I capture and torture a girl, she will become my faithful follower like Bastila Shan? Thanks Star Wars for the life lesson.
I've had great success with that method. Force Lightning was a little out of my reach, but routing power from the main house branch will get you enough current to simulate the same effects.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

micksa
09.20.2014 , 09:40 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Darth Revan is the exception to the Sith rule, not Malak, Malak did exactly what most Sith do.
revan was not sith! he was sith and jedi remember?