Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day- 3/5

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheSeventhJedi
03.05.2013 , 12:12 PM | #11
I love my hoverchair - I only wish I could've bought it directly from the CM instead of shelling out 2 mil for it on the GTN. Sold for ten bucks, I would've bought it in a heartbeat. In a pack? Well, I'll let some other idiot gamble.

Jenovan
03.05.2013 , 12:14 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Undoubtedly mine is the Lhosan Manta. I recently got one out of a pack and man, it is just so sleek looking. I always preferred the "lean forward" mounts over the "standing" ones as is. It also nicely matches my all black social gear setup
You're killin' me, man, I want one for my Warrior for the same reasons.

My favorite on my main (Bounty Hunter), though, is the Aratech Scythe. It matches her armor perfectly and is nice and sleek. I recently got the Ice, and while it has a similar color scheme, it's just got too much blue.
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Trollokdamus
03.05.2013 , 12:34 PM | #13
As for me i kinda like STAP Executive. But i have a somewhat bitter feeling about CM STAP vehicles - originally, the model was supposed to be exclusive for CE owners.

Lacedemon
03.05.2013 , 12:45 PM | #14
Praxon Firaxa, before that I used the Bloodline which was my favoUrite at the time
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

BlameSociety
03.05.2013 , 12:53 PM | #15
I also have to go with the Lhosan Manta and also for the same reason. It fits my main's outfit perfectly. The Incendia speeder (pod racer) comes in second, because it looks and sounds really nice and because of the increased protection.
ToFN - QQ
Lenius - Assassin | Lenani - Mercenary | Lennick - Operative | Lenorris - Juggernaut
Lenion - Vanguard | Lendos - Gunslinger | Lensei - Knight | Leninda - Consular

Infernixx
03.05.2013 , 01:43 PM | #16
The Ubrikki Crimson Claw matches my Inquisitor's Harbinger Vestments perfectly, so that's the one I like the most for him.

On my BH, it's a toss up, I have no favorites yet, but the Royal STAP is my current favorite.

Sindorin
03.05.2013 , 01:48 PM | #17
The Sport mount that is somewhat pink. It might be the Longspur Mount iirc. Nothing beats riding through an open pvp area and running down imperial scum in a pink speeder. Epic. Win.
< White Rose >
For The Republic!
Oya, Surtr! Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum!

DeltaEkotte
03.05.2013 , 01:57 PM | #18
Any of the Emperour's Thrones.
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist
RIP SWG, Blood, Dark Stance, SAS, RSS
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...91#post3300391 SWG guilds now here

discbox
03.05.2013 , 02:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?
The recolored!

Oh wait... all of them are simply recolored by lazy people working for BioWare, except one or two...

Got no favorite, hate 'em all!

SentinelDranoel
03.05.2013 , 03:29 PM | #20
Throne and Mediatation mounts would be on the list if I did not need to win a lottery to get it. CE Stap and the one that looks like a motorcycle.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic anyday