Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Broken Blades AGAIN...really

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Broken Blades AGAIN...really
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CosmicKat's Avatar


CosmicKat
03.05.2013 , 01:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi there! This is a bug that we're aware of, and it's currently on the Known Issues. While I'm unable to tell you exactly when we'll be fixing this, unfortunately I know it's not in 1.7.2. Please watch the forums, and I'll be sure to get you guys an update as soon as we know more. Thanks!
This is exactly the kind of feedback we should have been getting for the last year. Reasonable, adult acknowledgement of customer concerns with reasonable, adult answers.

Keep it up!

Docmal's Avatar


Docmal
03.05.2013 , 02:02 PM | #12
I wanted to point out that neither of the cartel pack double bladed sabers were fixed. This still occurs on all of them. I know they had a patch note that sounded like it addressed this for the warstaff but it did not do anything.

You can replicate this quite easily by looting after you kill an enemy but before your saber is sheathed automatically.

ElitehunterDS's Avatar


ElitehunterDS
03.05.2013 , 04:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi there! This is a bug that we're aware of, and it's currently on the Known Issues. While I'm unable to tell you exactly when we'll be fixing this, unfortunately I know it's not in 1.7.2. Please watch the forums, and I'll be sure to get you guys an update as soon as we know more. Thanks!
What about the positioning when sheathed? Like this , it look very wrong and confirmed out of preview as of today.. It feel like i got screwed farming rep for nothing.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Emilyzo's Avatar


Emilyzo
03.05.2013 , 06:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
What about the positioning when sheathed? Like this , it look very wrong and confirmed out of preview as of today.. It feel like i got screwed farming rep for nothing.
I noticed this as well. The hilt is as long as my arm and reaches to my knee. It looks extremely awkward. Hope it's a bug since it looks great when not sheathed.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

TaylaEwa's Avatar


TaylaEwa
03.06.2013 , 10:45 AM | #15
Personally.. I think its hilarious and I love the bug.. especially when someone less informed comes up demanding to know where I got a single lightsaber with an extra long hilt. There are worse and far more game breaking bugs that have been in the game for longer than this one has.
"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

<<Order 65 on Harbinger>>

Duskkeeper's Avatar


Duskkeeper
03.06.2013 , 11:58 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hi there! This is a bug that we're aware of, and it's currently on the Known Issues. While I'm unable to tell you exactly when we'll be fixing this, unfortunately I know it's not in 1.7.2. Please watch the forums, and I'll be sure to get you guys an update as soon as we know more. Thanks!
Hey can we get a list of the "known issues" so people can understand of what you know and dont kow?

TimmyToker's Avatar


TimmyToker
03.06.2013 , 12:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Duskkeeper View Post
Hey can we get a list of the "known issues" so people can understand of what you know and dont kow?


You're joking right?

If not you seriously need to invest in a pair of eyeglasses.