Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do Not Subscribe

GageEndal
03.05.2013 , 11:03 AM | #1
If any players who are F2P are wondering if the online customer support is any good. It isn't. I purchased an item on the Cartel Market back in the middle of December and some strange issue happened where the tokens were deleted (600 points each, 3 items). I contacted in-game customer support and they said they weren't sure what I meant and closed the ticket. Then I opened a new ticket, copy/pasting what I put in before, and they closed it AGAIN without resolving the problem. Today I called support and they said that they have nothing to do with in-game support and hung up. I am now canceling my subscription and demanding a refund to my credit card. Looks like I'm one of the people who left WoW for SWToR expecting something amazing, enjoyed the game a lot, and was chased away back to WoW by the game's customer support. 8/10 for the game, 1/10 for support.

Never_Hesitate
03.05.2013 , 11:07 AM | #2
People please stop making: "Guys I'm leaving"-Threads

The problems I had so far were all resolved in a matter of days.
T3-M4 - Lvl 60 Chars:
Leonië&Caipha PT, Eleondra&Eleondraa Op
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper
Hannahla Merc, Caphalør Sorc, Kindarya Assa

zoist
03.05.2013 , 12:05 PM | #3
i have been subbed for about 10 months now ive had a few minor problems such as cartel coins missing and the latest was the security key not working all matters were resolved within a few days an i can see me being subbed and playing this game for a very long time

Gidrea
03.05.2013 , 12:24 PM | #4
I've been playing since early access... there's been a few bugs and issues, but nothing that hasn't been fixed. Sure, the service can be slow, but things get fixed.

Sorry you had problems, but that's not a reason for other people to not subscribe.

And WoW doesn't have lightsabers
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

blindxsecrets
03.05.2013 , 04:22 PM | #5
Sounds to me like you need to change the wording of your ticket. If they can't understand what you meant, why did you copy/paste the exact same ticket expecting a different response? You have to explain it so that they can understand what happened and resolve the issue for you. I read your thread 3 times and I'm still not sure what the issue is.

I've been here since early access and I've had a couple of issues, all were resolved within days. Sometimes even next day. Give the support here a chance. Change the wording of your ticket, even post it here if you need to for clarification and to make sure you are being understood, and post it again.

Either way, I hope your issue can be resolved soon.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click here for my referral link and get free stuff! <3

scotthomas
03.05.2013 , 05:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by blindxsecrets View Post
Sounds to me like you need to change the wording of your ticket. If they can't understand what you meant, why did you copy/paste the exact same ticket expecting a different response? You have to explain it so that they can understand what happened and resolve the issue for you. I read your thread 3 times and I'm still not sure what the issue is.
QFT as someone who works in (not Bioware) support! If we can't understand your problem, we can't solve it. We're not mind-readers.
/rant

Sorry OP, you're not helping support to help you.

CarinaBenton
03.05.2013 , 06:07 PM | #7
If you ment your item went away and didnt get it did you click on "unclaimed items" at bottom right of the market interface and actually claim them so they went into your bags?

WombatDazzler
03.05.2013 , 06:15 PM | #8
I have had a few issues that I put tickets in for. They were all resolved quickly and in a friendly manner.

No issues with support from me.

cheers

Daz
Founder/Subscriber

The-Pook
03.05.2013 , 06:21 PM | #9
Just throwing my two cents in here...I have had dealings with customer support and while it didn't go as fast as I would like (does it ever?) all issues were resolved very well indeed. The people I dealt with were great and polite.
I am not going anywhere, I have been a loyal fan since beta and still am having a blast!.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

MelodyofLegends
03.05.2013 , 06:48 PM | #10
Awful customer service?

My experiences must be the minority as other then the occasional obscene period of time I spent on hold, they have been excellent! I have called them several different times for various reasons and the results????

The people on their end have been respectful enough, understanding towards my problems and quite competent at assisting me relatively quickly...

I have no complaints>...
Embrace an absolute love which brings warmth upon a frozen wind....