Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inc West 3

rlamela
03.05.2013 , 12:50 AM | #1
Was That so hard
Ok maybe for some it is. But lets try harder guys. I mean I know everyone wants to get their solo kill medal but this probably isn't the best time.

Jenna'syyde

Injudicator
03.05.2013 , 01:40 AM | #2
I know your pain

It sucks to see someone shout omg incoming and the next second the node is capped. The guy is then omg why didn't you come...I usually shout whatever I see immediately, I don't want to be killed to shout inc...

Rynis
03.05.2013 , 02:26 AM | #3
To be honest you can roll your face on your keyboard and I'd get the picture pugs!

Just any squeak would be awesome.

KeeferE
03.05.2013 , 04:25 AM | #4
Hard to type when your stunned.. LOL
Rage Quitters never Win...

Helig
03.05.2013 , 04:26 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KeeferE View Post
Hard to type when your stunned.. LOL
Indeed. Impossible when mind-mazed, too.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

SpoeMeister
03.05.2013 , 04:39 AM | #6
Is that a new boysband?
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

Illyean
03.05.2013 , 05:24 AM | #7
its a pain but new people make mistakes, I guess. It can be hard to give adequate warning for anyone when its 3 stealthers who mob you though.

what i still do not understand is why there is not a simple 'HELP' button, click the node and its does an ops chat call, have a skill that calls incoming for whichever is your closes node - IOW make it a no brainer but not automatic.

Its not so much about giving the 'bads' a crutch, its about stopping the not so 'bads' losing to a missed call.

Helig
03.05.2013 , 05:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Illyean View Post
its a pain but new people make mistakes, I guess. It can be hard to give adequate warning for anyone when its 3 stealthers who mob you though.

what i still do not understand is why there is not a simple 'HELP' button, click the node and its does an ops chat call, have a skill that calls incoming for whichever is your closes node - IOW make it a no brainer but not automatic.

Its not so much about giving the 'bads' a crutch, its about stopping the not so 'bads' losing to a missed call.
I honestly think that there should be an auto-warning once a player in the vicinity of a node that belongs to your team gets attacked, mind-mazed or tranquilized. Like *WARNING West node under attack*, with a red ripple coming from it on the map.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

sanchito
03.05.2013 , 05:32 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I honestly think that there should be an auto-warning once a player in the vicinity of a node that belongs to your team gets attacked, mind-mazed or tranquilized. Like *WARNING West node under attack*, with a red ripple coming from it on the map.
that's a really cool idea

Banderal
03.05.2013 , 05:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I like that idea. It wouldn't make guarding a completely brain-dead activity, since it would still be valuable information to let you team know how many were attacking - or to call out in advance of that auto-warning. But at least something would be alerting you, and you'd get the alert quicker in the event that they were jumped by 3 stealthers. Even if the defender has the inc call pre-typed, it would still take a second or so for them to hit that key on their keyboard. Wait... oh, I just changed my mind... with the lag this game often has with messages that relate to in-game events I'm not so sure the automated message would actually be quicker. Plus, I suppose, having an automated message would encourage the people that don't call out to never call out... "Why should I call out, didn't you see the automated messaged telling you the node was under attack - you stupid NOOB!"