Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Scoundrel Scrapper pvp: space pirates 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[VIDEO] Scoundrel Scrapper pvp: space pirates 2

darthnish
03.04.2013 , 05:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Fearine View Post
Well just think about history of Scrappers/Concealment.

When the stun from opener was 3,5 secs giving full resolve bar, Bioware's "brains" nerfed these trees because of some Youtube videos of Operatives with full Battlemaster gear during the period in wich adrenals where buged and could stack. The official reason was: "Teams of stunlocking Operatives bla bla bla" (3,5 seconds stunlock!).

Now people can be stunned for 8 seconds (with a perfect combination of bubbles can be 12 seconds) while a Marauder or a PT can do more damage that Operatives did with adrenal bug. And they can do it on people with full Expertise!

Now go figure Bioware's logic .... because I can't
lol true, they do listen to QQ a bit too much

darthnish
03.05.2013 , 01:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
loved it! Can't wait to get my scoundrel to 50!
its worth it ;D

Frobington
03.05.2013 , 01:37 AM | #13
Bad
/5char

darthnish
03.05.2013 , 06:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Frobington View Post
Bad
/5char
psh you have no power here

Cryowolf
03.05.2013 , 09:50 AM | #15
Great video! I've been doing something like this on my Operative teamed up with my son's Assassin. It really is fun. Sometimes I almost feel guilty...almost!

I bet it is scarier for the victim with all those shotgun blasts going off, haha.
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger

Keyran-Halcyon
03.05.2013 , 01:57 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Fearine View Post
Well just think about history of Scrappers/Concealment.

When the stun from opener was 3,5 secs giving full resolve bar, Bioware's "brains" nerfed these trees because of some Youtube videos of Operatives with full Battlemaster gear during the period in wich adrenals where buged and could stack. The official reason was: "Teams of stunlocking Operatives bla bla bla" (3,5 seconds stunlock!).

Now people can be stunned for 8 seconds (with a perfect combination of bubbles can be 12 seconds) while a Marauder or a PT can do more damage that Operatives did with adrenal bug. And they can do it on people with full Expertise!

Now go figure Bioware's logic .... because I can't
ya, I think BW is retarded for this. Scoundrels/Operatives from the get go were one of the least played classes, so I never saw a team of stunlocking Operatives LOL. And they enjoyed roughly a month of being the "OP" class before BW nerfed them almost into the ground.

BUT the Smash spec has been at the top for almost a year now with no real nerf in sight. Even 2.0 hasn't really taken much of the smash damage away... Other classes as well have enjoyed long periods of being extremely strong to the point of being OP, and BW takes forever to adjust them...

So honestly BW, ***??
Rogue Heals
<Art Supplies>
Captain Hng Slo & Master Teh-Hauss

darthnish
03.05.2013 , 06:42 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cryowolf View Post
Great video! I've been doing something like this on my Operative teamed up with my son's Assassin. It really is fun. Sometimes I almost feel guilty...almost!

I bet it is scarier for the victim with all those shotgun blasts going off, haha.
you should make a video! id love to see how a sin and operative do

AngelofCain
03.06.2013 , 08:03 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
you should make a video! id love to see how a sin and operative do
that is also fun. rolling with a tanksin, with a pull. oh noes they are running away, hold up I got this. *pull* stab*
Hallow, gron, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Cryowolf
03.06.2013 , 12:41 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelofCain View Post
that is also fun. rolling with a tanksin, with a pull. oh noes they are running away, hold up I got this. *pull* stab*
Exactly, lol. He also guards me (which he gets a giant kick out of) and I run a variation of the 10/31/0 off heal spec from Miyke's Scrapper Guide, so we keep each up pretty well.

Darthnish, I doubt I would try to do a video as we are pretty noobish. Just a father/son combo having a good time.
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger

darthnish
03.07.2013 , 12:00 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cryowolf View Post
Exactly, lol. He also guards me (which he gets a giant kick out of) and I run a variation of the 10/31/0 off heal spec from Miyke's Scrapper Guide, so we keep each up pretty well.

Darthnish, I doubt I would try to do a video as we are pretty noobish. Just a father/son combo having a good time.
ohey its all about fun really, i could criticize my own video for not having the scrapper money rotation of , shoot first->proble->backblast, at the end of the day as long as its entertaining , nothing else matters imo,

also +1 for being anwesome dad