Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When did Barris Offree become HAWT !?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
When did Barris Offree become HAWT !?

Darth__Carnal
03.04.2013 , 10:14 AM | #1
Jedi Conservative Nerd, turned Bad ***** dual wielding, super agile, athletic, babe !

Never really thought the Mirialan were attractive till now.

/ Discuss
☾▓║]!▀!▀!▀!▀!▀!▀║▩▓[██████████▓▒░Surrender to Temptation░▒▓███████████)

TalonVII
03.04.2013 , 12:04 PM | #2
Umm she was ALWAYS hot. Where have you been?
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquisitor, Smuggler

Spartanik
03.04.2013 , 05:09 PM | #3
Have you messed arround with the character creation in this game? my mirilian jedi sentinel is a hottie :P
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Chamby-X
03.04.2013 , 06:49 PM | #4
It's a bad girl thing. Wrestling fans will tell you that Trish Stratus got about 125% hotter the second she turned heel at Wrestlemania 20. Like, instantaneously. YouTube it.
Jedi Covenant
Chamby, Lvl 50 Jedi Sentinel - Jayus, Lvl 51 Sith Juggernaut - Jorre, Level 16 Jedi Shadow - Chambyr, Lvl 1 Sith Inquisitor

Kharnamatic
03.05.2013 , 01:24 AM | #5
Mirialans aren't hot

Thylbanus
03.05.2013 , 07:36 AM | #6
Everyone is aware that it's just a bunch of pixels right?

A 12 yr old bunch of pixels at that.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Sindorin
03.05.2013 , 02:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Chamby-X View Post
It's a bad girl thing. Wrestling fans will tell you that Trish Stratus got about 125% hotter the second she turned heel at Wrestlemania 20. Like, instantaneously. YouTube it.
Quite possibly one of the most fake, unattractive women I've ever seen. Not even remotely attractive unless I have alcohol in my system. I prefer my women more...real.

Mâléficent - Sentinel

Sindorin - Assassin

cieraa
03.06.2013 , 01:19 PM | #8
Lol someone that thinks a character is attractive must have some issues. I will stick to humans and not fake characters.

DAWUSS
03.06.2013 , 06:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Thylbanus View Post
Everyone is aware that it's just a bunch of pixels right?

A 12 yr old bunch of pixels at that.
These days I'd rather hang out with CGI dolls than with people.

Spartanik
03.06.2013 , 07:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cieraa View Post
Lol someone that thinks a character is attractive must have some issues. I will stick to humans and not fake characters.
so in your mind anyone who finds a cartoon looking good ( wich was made in people imagine btw) doesnt stick with humans but with fictitious characters? you are quite a concieved one arent you?
And we are the ones with issues.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.