Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

S+V : 16M-HM (world ranking)

Garell
03.06.2013 , 03:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nibbon View Post
Welcome back to Methodical, btw, happy to see you guys return.
Agreed, bout time!

arkitip
03.07.2013 , 11:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
With free PTS copies and raid appropriate gear, the race to hard mode won't be as interesting as the race for nightmare mode.

Right now, I'd imagine the most competitive guilds and their 16 optimized, biochem characters are on the PTS ironing out the last 2 or 3 bosses in hard mode so they can just deliver on live the moment they hit 55.

I would honestly be surprised if the first 4 bosses aren't killed within 2 / 3 days of the early preview.
Doubtful. The progression race is going to come down to who can complete the content with the least gear, as even SM S&V/TfB is tuned for a tier of gear above 63.

Nibbon
03.07.2013 , 12:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
With free PTS copies and raid appropriate gear, the race to hard mode won't be as interesting as the race for nightmare mode.

Right now, I'd imagine the most competitive guilds and their 16 optimized, biochem characters are on the PTS ironing out the last 2 or 3 bosses in hard mode so they can just deliver on live the moment they hit 55.

I would honestly be surprised if the first 4 bosses aren't killed within 2 / 3 days of the early preview.
As I said in my original post:

"Note: We realize that almost all (if not all) of these guilds are on PTS killing this content (most of us are currently on the last boss as I write this). We agree that S+V HM (and basically any hard mode version going forward) isn't really progression for us - NiM is progression raiding. So consider this a dry run of using this system for when TFB NiM goes live, of which I will then make a new thread."

So yeah - this is a dry run to test the new ranking system more than anything. Anyone that uses this to actual rank guilds is probably misguiding themselves - as mentioned above, it will be more of a race to see who can get 16 level 55s and then do it with the least amount of gear needed more than anything.

Also - as I mentioned, one guild has now cleared it on PTS - the rest have killed the first 6 of the 7 bosses (the rest being the guilds that were previously top ranked).

Talorra
03.07.2013 , 01:00 PM | #14
Two clears I believe. FF pre patch and Level Capped last night, post update.

And yes, nightmare is the real deal.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

JDotter
03.07.2013 , 04:48 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Talorra View Post
Two clears I believe. FF pre patch and Level Capped last night, post update.

And yes, nightmare is the real deal.
I just watched your kill video props and I wasn't sure if it was indeed the kill video considering he hit enrage at 10%.

Grats on the kill
Mílas
<Hatred>

<EDE>

tahoeWolverine
03.26.2013 , 03:57 PM | #16
<Chosen> supports this system too and will be participating. I am very interested to see how BW balances the bosses for the final release. What seemed like a cake-walk of an instance was retuned in the final week of PTS to have some easy bosses and some difficult, and varied greatly with 8-man's difficulty (some harder on 8man, some easier).
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Talorra
03.26.2013 , 11:10 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by tahoeWolverine View Post
<Chosen> supports this system too and will be participating. I am very interested to see how BW balances the bosses for the final release. What seemed like a cake-walk of an instance was retuned in the final week of PTS to have some easy bosses and some difficult, and varied greatly with 8-man's difficulty (some harder on 8man, some easier).
Mmmhmmm. We popped in on Sunday and found some fights that had been a breeze tuned up quite nicely

Can't wait to get started! See you all in a few weeks for HM, and some Nightmare *hopefully* not too far out.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Nibbon
04.09.2013 , 10:06 PM | #18
Now that S+V is out and some people are raiding with 16 man already - please remember to post your kills here for tracking purposes!

Remember to take a proper proof shot as well - especially important to have the date on there because of PTS kills.

kanare
04.10.2013 , 04:16 AM | #19
i think we are only guild raiding atm

Dragonbgone
04.10.2013 , 06:55 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by kanare View Post
i think we are only guild raiding atm
MR raid starts tonight. Pressure's on.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic