Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lowbie Rampage - (Yeah you hate me bruhz)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Lowbie Rampage - (Yeah you hate me bruhz)

NatXiara
03.03.2013 , 09:36 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarano View Post
Oh Evo, 1 example of player's performance regarding level difference - Assassin called Ziima was playing madness for a pretty long while, pretty sure it was from like 30-40, I remember when atleast she was level 40 I kept critting her for 5k smash and generally outplaying her at every turn. In any case, going madness in the first place is a very bad call no matter what your level is due to the lack of survivability and whatnot. But I think most players no matter how "veteran" they are, are not entirely familiar with most game mechanics or class mechanics for that matter, whereas it becomes very easy to hit numbers like mine. Not seen Ziima since though... Too bad tbh, atleast she was playing pretty well in comparison to 80% of all lowbies.
After reading all this c**p i just couldnt stay silent. Lately i level some of my alts so it happend that i met you in lowbies on this or another side ocassionally. Dude chill. Having augmented gear + lvl 40+ smasher + pocket healer (medulla) in LOWBIES doesnt make you anything special so please relax. Before talking of veterans like Ziima or others who are playing alts and actually trying something more challanging than fotm to have fun try to prove yourself at 50's or Rwzs and then comment about other ppl's gameplay or style. And for your info ppl dont hate you.
Nat
Ad Victoriam

Bonsaikitten
03.03.2013 , 10:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NatXiara View Post
After reading all this c**p i just couldnt stay silent. Lately i level some of my alts so it happend that i met you in lowbies on this or another side ocassionally. Dude chill. Having augmented gear + lvl 40+ smasher + pocket healer (medulla) in LOWBIES doesnt make you anything special so please relax. Before talking of veterans like Ziima or others who are playing alts and actually trying something more challanging than fotm to have fun try to prove yourself at 50's or Rwzs and then comment about other ppl's gameplay or style. And for your info ppl dont hate you.
Pretty much this. If you want to prove your amazing skills, please tell me what distinguishes you from any other over-average sentinel?

Also, your quickbar goes from 1-9 and s+1 to s+9. Do you have very long finger or are you clicking them buttons? Explain yourself please.

MidichIorian
03.03.2013 , 11:04 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Also, your quickbar goes from 1-9 and s+1 to s+9. Do you have very long finger or are you clicking them buttons? Explain yourself please.
Probably the same setup as myself and thousands of people, shift + mouse 1-12. I know some people avoid mouse 10-12 on behalf of those buttons being somewhat awkward positioned. I've personally never felt like they were a problem though.

Muushie
03.03.2013 , 11:57 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Probably the same setup as myself and thousands of people, shift + mouse 1-12. I know some people avoid mouse 10-12 on behalf of those buttons being somewhat awkward positioned. I've personally never felt like they were a problem though.
12? My keyboard stops at 0 jesus, sometimes guys

MidichIorian
03.04.2013 , 01:28 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Muushie View Post
12? My keyboard stops at 0 jesus, sometimes guys
Edit: Actually , I'm not even sure what you're getting at here. My first interpretation was that you thought I had said 1-12 on the keyboard, I didnt. I clearly said mouse 1-12.
Or are you saying that having 1-12 is overkill? It's a standard naga or equivalent from other company.

atroxlol
03.04.2013 , 04:31 AM | #26
hey Ĉon meet your nemesys!
my alt (elektraa) has been figthing against u loads of times, shout if u remember
im having a blast playing lowbies this days, with all the exploiting fotm specs running in 50's im not afraid to say that i enjoy lowbies a lot more, plus my guild cant find a good setup for rwz and we keep sucking on it, as white noise could see yesterday after absolutely demolishing us twice in a row.
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow

Sarano
03.04.2013 , 05:12 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by NatXiara View Post
EDIT: Apologies, same icon on the user confused me and accidently called you Evo. Anyway, "Nat" you're from Coral.. I don't really have to prove anything to you, Evo nor Saciela. Now please just keep it to non-hating stuff.. Because It's pretty obvious your ego got hurt over this.
Also why don't you poke Pwny if you want acknowledgment of my RWZ skills? 42-2 W/L ratio on my main. Keep talking ^^ This is fun.

Sarano
03.04.2013 , 05:13 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Pretty much this. If you want to prove your amazing skills, please tell me what distinguishes you from any other over-average sentinel?

Don't click any of my abilities. Relax on the ego-madness bruh.

Sarano
03.04.2013 , 05:19 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Also, not the same person. I talk way more **** than the other Flux sister.

Look at the guy with 90K damage talking **** in chat *smh*
That is so weird.. You have 99% identical names, I thought the other one whoever that is, was trolling me at first when he kept denying he wasn't you or the other way around.

And yup, Banai wanted to compete with me for damage at first, then in the 2nd round he took it back and went "Oh I don't care about damage, just objectives" Completely contradicted himself and made a fool of himself, good for a laugh anyway. The Skales guy was just mad for no reason at all it seems.

EDIT: Oh you mean Punck, ah he's not throwing crap or anything, he was just trolling along with me in the warzone for the fun of it.

BambulaGTS
03.04.2013 , 06:13 AM | #30
We got ****** here.

Nat does not belong to Coral naturally.

He was high as you know what when you probably even did not start playing, on the different server, in the different guild, on the different character(s).

If I were you I would listen to him.

Catch a warm ray of friendly hate from empire side