Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Petition to save our gear sets


jediharrsion's Avatar


jediharrsion
03.03.2013 , 02:33 PM | #1
I want to ask our community to sign a petition that will hopefully make BioWare rethink there decition to remove our gear sets for tiers 1,2,3. Our Tionese set/Columi Set/Rakata Set. I also want to petition for the return of the Battlemaster Set, and to keep the War Hero Set/Elite War Hero in game. Can we as a community Please Let BioWare know that Removing our Hard earned set in Faver Of these Ugly eye sores Is not acceptable.
Thank you

steave's Avatar


steave
03.03.2013 , 03:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
I want to ask our community to sign a petition that will hopefully make BioWare rethink there decition to remove our gear sets for tiers 1,2,3. Our Tionese set/Columi Set/Rakata Set. I also want to petition for the return of the Battlemaster Set, and to keep the War Hero Set/Elite War Hero in game. Can we as a community Please Let BioWare know that Removing our Hard earned set in Faver Of these Ugly eye sores Is not acceptable.
Thank you
So...take the mods out and put them in your old gear then...

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
03.03.2013 , 03:41 PM | #3
i think tiaonese colmini and rakarta for sith inq are ugly

TrillOG-'s Avatar


TrillOG-
03.03.2013 , 05:18 PM | #4
You do realize that if you already have the gear then you don't lose it...right? Plus there's this thing called ripping mods...

SuperGrunt's Avatar


SuperGrunt
03.03.2013 , 06:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
i think tiaonese colmini and rakarta for sith inq are ugly
I would add all the older sets to that list as well. Heck the best looking armor has always been the Custom ones, and until Campaign/War Hero we had to choose between looking good, and having the set bonuses. I personally say, Thanks BioWare.
Healing, damage, tanking, it doesn't matter. I do it all. I have been doing it while winning in PVP since Beta.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.

HiltoftheDragon's Avatar


HiltoftheDragon
03.03.2013 , 06:22 PM | #6
Come on people......

How many time has a petition worked?

Hmmmm

Yea, none.
The Starkillerz Legacy
Creedess - 55 Assassin * Adea - 55 Marauder * Noliana - 55 Mercenary
Serinety - 55 Operative

Athena-Nike's Avatar


Athena-Nike
03.03.2013 , 06:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by HiltoftheDragon View Post
Come on people......

How many time has a petition worked?

Hmmmm

Yea, none.
Ya sadly this one failed too

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
03.04.2013 , 08:22 PM | #8
The Columi / Rakata sets for my Sage made my eyes bleed until I started getting Campaign armoring to get rid of it.

Check out the styles:
http://tor-fashion.com/category/end-game-sets/columi/
http://tor-fashion.com/category/end-...end-game-sets/

I find it hard to see anything appealing on there. If someone does, I suggest they obtain the sets now, before 2.0 drops.

Sorry, I just can't get behind some push to keep these in the game for any sort of aesthetic reason.

Scriffle's Avatar


Scriffle
03.06.2013 , 07:57 AM | #9
KEEP ALL THE GEAR!

/signed
- Koré -Operative on Tomb Of Freedonn Nadd
Unavailable
Get free cartel market unlocks and a free character transfer! Click!

Jagrevi's Avatar


Jagrevi
03.06.2013 , 08:17 AM | #10
Haven't you already made this thread before?

Do you need to spam it in every subsection? Still against this with proposed compromise, but not really in the mood to repost the whole conversation here just because you want to erase it and start the thread over again.

It's not even necessary. You can stop. The armor isn't going away. It's becoming craftable.

Quote: Originally Posted by AhmadZabarah View Post
Our goal is when new levels of PvE gear are introduced, the older gear and mods will then become reverse engineerable for schematics.
Planned Twi'lek Scoundrel