Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The "Boba Fett" lookalike armor from Forum-avatars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
The "Boba Fett" lookalike armor from Forum-avatars

Terin
03.03.2013 , 02:29 PM | #1
I've not seen it in-game, but I've seen an official avatar on these forums that depicts a Bounty Hunter wearing armor that looks remarkably similar to Boba Fett's own. Granted, it's still obviously different, but it's a great-looking set of gear.

Not only would I be willing to purchase it, but I think it would actually inspire me to play a Bounty Hunter -- something I've never felt inspired to do before. For me, my character's appearance plays a huge role in my enjoyment of the game, and currently, none of the existing Cartel-Sets seems particularly noteworthy for a Bounty Hunter.

On that note, make sure the armor is a little more "banged-up" looking. Bounty Hunters should look a little more rugged, and I've noticed that many of their Mandalorian-style armors look far too "clean". Similarly, maybe throw a tattered cloth to drape over one of the shoulders, further referencing everyone's favorite Fett. Oh, and as a personal note, I would *LOVE* it if the chest had more of a "super-short-sleeve" look, giving more of a brutal, masculine appearance.

And on a slightly different note, would it be possible to allow Bounty Hunters of either AC to wield Blaster Rifles? Pistols are cool enough in their own right, but they feel a bit too "flashy" for a hardened, professional Bounty Hunter.

Nicoae
03.03.2013 , 06:42 PM | #2
I think it's gotten from the legacy vendor on each factions homeworld, Coruscant and Drummon Kass. From the bounty hunter legacy gear vendor. I think.

Terin
03.03.2013 , 11:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicoae View Post
I think it's gotten from the legacy vendor on each factions homeworld, Coruscant and Drummon Kass. From the bounty hunter legacy gear vendor. I think.
That's certainly an interesting set (seems plastic-looking, though), but it's not the set I'm referring to. It has a helmet that looks almost like the Mandalorians from KotOR; it's a T-shaped visor, but much smaller than the Fett-family's trademark helmet.

Or maybe even a set based directly on Mandalore's armor? That's an awesome-looking set!