Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Faction Populations

stupidsyrup
03.06.2013 , 12:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
Lol. I'm just sayin. And BW needs to get to work on that biker wave NOW!
The Indomitable STUPIDSYRUP
<Albino Brothers>
Battlemaster Jeffray
War Hero Alexowens

Natharon
03.06.2013 , 04:16 AM | #12
Let me be the first to say measuring populations by lowbie planet gank squads might be a bad metric. Overall population would be a more difficult thing to grasp, during the Gree event for instance I saw more than a few imperial guilds that I've never seen before. Now this could be outright ignorance and I did see them and they were merely forgettable, if so that's on me. The carebear nature of the event is something to be discussed in another topic perhaps, though nothing is funnier than seeing people I ganked spit on me in the daily areas or the republic fleet.

I wouldn't really worry about the total population count and comparison as both sides have plenty of people to do the things one does when they aren't queuing for warzones or logging off. (I advise any seeking extra curricular activity beyond this to talk to Pistols). So now you really need a population understanding for 2 things, world pvp to know who can bring the most bats to the brawl or warzone queues. The first one its a wash I think, on the second I can only say I get more empire vs empire warzones than I do republic vs republic.
♠The Natharon Legacy♠
I Didn't Win The Blue Ribbon, But It Is In My Possession.
<WAR>