Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Hacking

Traejen
03.02.2013 , 01:45 PM | #1
PVP is always very fun, and unfortunately there will always be those who want to get an edge so they hack. Well stop boo-hooing cause there is a bigger problem in real life PVP ghosts hack all the time! My house is haunted like crazy and those things can teleport through walls, go stealth multiple times in just a few seconds, have constant force speed, and don't give me that crap about predation, because there is no marauder around. I am sick of it, and I don't know where to send the ticket in? Ghosts suck!

Satedbuffalo
03.02.2013 , 01:47 PM | #2
Yeah, I've seen some pretty shady stuff. I've been 3m away and I can't hit them at all.

VarekRayth
03.02.2013 , 01:49 PM | #3
Dude I feel you. They throw all this ****, unlike Pubs who keep it to rocks, no CD on anything. It's ridiculous. Bread, toilet paper, etc.

Mettan
03.02.2013 , 01:51 PM | #4
Forget, Mind control, those ghosts are in my head I'm possessed.

ljenner
03.02.2013 , 01:57 PM | #5
Have you tried asking them nicely to find someone else's house to hack? They might be able to be reasoned with.
Kolten - Silent Council - Mercenary

TheHeat
03.02.2013 , 08:44 PM | #6
This is exactly why I cover up all my internet access points with dozens of ziplock bags that I staple to the wall when I'm not using the internet. Everyone laughs at me, but guess whose house isn't haunted by ghost hacks that slipped in through the internet? MINE!
Grendizer
The Dellamorte Legacy

Varkantos
03.03.2013 , 09:08 AM | #7
L2P ghostbusters

xxgpzxx
03.03.2013 , 11:57 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ljenner View Post
Have you tried asking them nicely to find someone else's house to hack? They might be able to be reasoned with.
Lol! I can be reasoned easily
Mudslide Dreamy
< Severity Gaming > < Proper Villains >
Twitch
WILDSTAR HYPE M8

ljenner
03.03.2013 , 12:34 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by xxgpzxx View Post
Lol! I can be reasoned easily
But you're in <Empire> and we doesn't ghost-hack houses! ...do we?! If so I am sad that I missed the memo omg.
Kolten - Silent Council - Mercenary

xxgpzxx
03.03.2013 , 01:01 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ljenner View Post
But you're in <Empire> and we doesn't ghost-hack houses! ...do we?! If so I am sad that I missed the memo omg.
Yeah we do!!! It's why I joined

But apparently I hack for damage reduction & being in low health and than being full in a few seconds >.>
(Wonders of a 27k HP Jugg tank & Kolto and Surgical Probes)

And the author of this thread lost me at the word "Ghosts" =P
Mudslide Dreamy
< Severity Gaming > < Proper Villains >
Twitch
WILDSTAR HYPE M8