Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

Forgon
03.02.2013 , 04:25 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnamatic View Post
and the whole master/skimpy clothing/pedophilic relationship she has with Anakin and Obi-Wan is more than a little disturbing.
What?! Are you sure you didn't mistake her for another "tween" you were watching on a different channel?
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

TheBBP
03.02.2013 , 04:48 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnamatic View Post
The Star Wars universe is not a place for tweens, and the whole master/skimpy clothing/pedophilic relationship she has with Anakin and Obi-Wan is more than a little disturbing.
What show are you watching? I understand that you don't like Ahsoka, but "pedophilic relationship"? Wow.

TheBBP
03.02.2013 , 05:01 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
For anyone wondering, this is the apparent episode list:
(No descriptions, just names)
Spoiler
Are these legit? What is the source?

SNCommand
03.02.2013 , 05:04 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Are these legit? What is the source?
I would like to know that as well, if it is true the next season seem to be Sith influence heavy, not surprising considering the latest developments in the show
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

hunterraaze
03.02.2013 , 05:22 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Anyone else who would be happy if Bioware found the time to put the temple guardian armor into the Old Republic?
Show your support here.
"Well, if people would make it more about me, I wouldn't have to"
~Iryllia

Beniboybling
03.02.2013 , 05:30 PM | #46
Awesome episode, admittedly it was kinda obvious it was Bariss by this point. But that big mystery had become largely redudant by this point, it was all about what will happen to Ashoka. Personally I'm not suprised, I was betting on her leaving the Order from the start.

But about the episode, really enjoyed it. It was actually quite emotional when Ashoka left, and I suddenly realised how much more I had come to like her since her first appereance all those years ago. Quick question: is there anyone here that has found Ashoka has grown on them? She's certainly grown on me. I also hope we haven't seen the last of her, I'm thinking she might go to Lux Bonteri and finish up that romance .

I'm still a little confused concerning these 'Jedi Guards' I mean who are they? And why do they act like robots? 'Cease hostilities!' What? Anyone got some info on these guys? And yeah, I cringed a little when I saw that white saber, there are no white sabers in Star Wars!

One thing I didn't like about this episodes is Palpatine's new voice actor (Tim Curry), it just isn't working for me. Ian Abercrombie will be sorely missed, RIP.

P.S. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a Season 6, if not a Season 7 & 8 - a lot of direct sources have implied this is the case.

EDIT: One thing I loved was when Windu says 'this actually your great trial' and she wasn't having any of it.

vitorkennedy
03.02.2013 , 05:30 PM | #47
barriss offee a dark jedi ? but this is unexpected, she would die on kashyyyk on order 66. and ashoka will return to order on future ? she will survive on order 66 and the rebellion ? and maybe she will meet with luke and help with him training and help him in creation of new jedi order

Tenkan
03.02.2013 , 05:37 PM | #48
I told myself I wouldn't cry.

I cried, guys. It was awkward for me, but seeing her go...

...I really didn't see that coming, and it kind of hurt.

annabethchase
03.02.2013 , 05:49 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by vitorkennedy View Post
and maybe she will meet with luke and help with him training and help him in creation of new jedi order
This is ignoring 30+ years of established cannon starting with what was directly in the movies. Luke reestablished the jedi order without significant aid of the past jedi order. Any direct appearance of Ashoka in future movies would have to be after Luke's order is established, unless you're okay with spitting on the concept of the original trilogy of movies?
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 05:55 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Awesome episode, admittedly it was kinda obvious it was Bariss by this point. But that big mystery had become largely redudant by this point, it was all about what will happen to Ashoka. Personally I'm not suprised, I was betting on her leaving the Order from the start.

But about the episode, really enjoyed it. It was actually quite emotional when Ashoka left, and I suddenly realised how much more I had come to like her since her first appereance all those years ago. Quick question: is there anyone here that has found Ashoka has grown on them? She's certainly grown on me. I also hope we haven't seen the last of her, I'm thinking she might go to Lux Bonteri and finish up that romance .

I'm still a little confused concerning these 'Jedi Guards' I mean who are they? And why do they act like robots? 'Cease hostilities!' What? Anyone got some info on these guys? And yeah, I cringed a little when I saw that white saber, there are no white sabers in Star Wars!

One thing I didn't like about this episodes is Palpatine's new voice actor (Tim Curry), it just isn't working for me. Ian Abercrombie will be sorely missed, RIP.

P.S. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a Season 6, if not a Season 7 & 8 - a lot of direct sources have implied this is the case.

EDIT: One thing I loved was when Windu says 'this actually your great trial' and she wasn't having any of it.
White saber?...Did I miss something? What white saber? Also I assume, those Jedi guards are apart of the Temple Security Guard.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.