Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

Greenify
03.02.2013 , 12:44 PM | #31
The ending of the episode was good, predictable but good nonetheless. This is a viable place to leave her story if they want to remove her character from the series and leave it in good standing with episode 3.

annabethchase
03.02.2013 , 01:52 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
You are talking about books. Disney has stated they are going original. So you don't know who they plan to have as part of the Jedi Order in 7..
Decided, this is not. Your personal feelings you have shown.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Spartanik
03.02.2013 , 01:59 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
No im pretty sure they mentioned they werent folowing the storyline of the EU books after RoJ.
They might folow that timeline, but the story might be original.
Personaly though for the good of the franchise i realy hope they do so.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Slowpokeking
03.02.2013 , 02:19 PM | #34
Anakin should take Ventress and blame her for the crime, then ask the council to secretly imprison Barriss.

annabethchase
03.02.2013 , 02:19 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
No im pretty sure they mentioned they werent folowing the storyline of the EU books after RoJ.
They might folow that timeline, but the story might be original.
Personaly though for the good of the franchise i realy hope they do so.
They've said they are writing an original story. That doesn't say anything one way or the other about ignoring the EU. Frankly, the fact that they are looking into bringing back the original cast works perfectly timeline wise to pickup up the EU exactly where it sits now.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Kharnamatic
03.02.2013 , 03:11 PM | #36
Well I'm slightly disappointed they didn't have the guts to kill Ahsoka. The show would be much better off with her (I still pretend she doesn't exist canonically as she's never mentioned in the movies) and would return to the spirit of the cartoons. The Star Wars universe is not a place for tweens, and the whole master/skimpy clothing/pedophilic relationship she has with Anakin and Obi-Wan is more than a little disturbing.

Jorelle
03.02.2013 , 03:19 PM | #37
i loved this episode a lot and i think that Ahsoka knows about Anakin and Padme, i soooo cant wait till next season.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.02.2013 , 03:47 PM | #38
No, what I said is from their own release. They are writing an original story. So it's saying it is not the books. You are showing personal feelings by disputing what Disney put out in their press release. Nice troll attempt though. Almost worked.

And you didn't comment on what I said "And you sure of the 4 again? Did Disney already say the rest of the cast of the movie? I missed that. Link please? If you are talking about the books, they may or may not be in 7. Only force users Disney has even official said are Luke, Leia, and their kids. We don't even know if it will be the same kids."

I've been saying nobody knows for sure but did you say anything to the other? Bias is strong with this one.

Spartanik
03.02.2013 , 03:59 PM | #39
They've said they are writing an original story. That doesn't say anything one way or the other about ignoring the EU. Frankly, the fact that they are looking into bringing back the original cast works perfectly timeline wise to pickup up the EU exactly where it sits now.
Thats what i said. It doesnt folow any event right after RoJ. By making a triology in that timeline frame It looks pretty much to me they are ignoring it, by not messing with it, and doing something new. This way making sure what its part of the EU it remains in EU and those books for most part.
Thank god and good taste for it.

Also its uncertain that the original cast will ever be part of the movie. There is a possibility of their parts being cut off for instance.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Eillack
03.02.2013 , 04:09 PM | #40
Oi...seems this thread has become another rage thread about Ep 7 :/
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.