Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

Jacen_Starsolo
03.02.2013 , 11:25 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Yes I realize that they aren't suppose to have them, what I mean by popping up is. Old Jedi from the old JO coming out and showing themselves. Yes he was living on a planet, that Anakin didn't want to go anywhere near.

I know Disney is going original, but following the movies anyway any surviving Jedi were hunted down, just because they weren't shown doesn't mean that its true. But anyway...we shall see what happens.
And Kenobi survived until old age and then going to the Death Star. So who says no other force users survived to old age. Just because they weren't in the battle doesn't mean it's not true. Funny how that works both ways, huh?

And since Kenobi knew of Leia, why did he say to Yoda in Empire that Luke was their only hope and Yoda said no there is another? It may not be force powers alone what Obi-Wan thought of Luke being the only hope but also his willingness to fight the Empire and embrace the Jedi teachings. Very possible since Kenobi didn't have memory issues I don't think forgetting two babies came out and Senator Organa took one.

SNCommand
03.02.2013 , 11:26 AM | #22
Just watched Anakin fighting Barriss, when Barriss kicked Anakin down one of the temple walls and charged him, did anyone else hear the same sound as when Palpatine charged the jedi in Episode III? It seemed fainter, but still similar, they should use it when charging as a Sith Warrior when I think about it
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 11:28 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
And Kenobi survived until old age and then going to the Death Star. So who says no other force users survived to old age. Just because they weren't in the battle doesn't mean it's not true. Funny how that works both ways, huh?
Because even after the initial Order, the Jedi were still hunted down even if they weren't in the battle? I ain't saying that some Jedi couldn't survive, but we don't need a whole lot or some just appearing from thin air. There have already been 4 jedi that survived long enough, to join Luke's order..which is fine, but I don't think we need more then that.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

DarkZab
03.02.2013 , 11:29 AM | #24
S05 E20 , simply amazing!
started w/ Asoka...
and ended w/ her leaving...

w/ the music score...
the mood of the show.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.02.2013 , 11:33 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Because even after the initial Order, the Jedi were still hunted down even if they weren't in the battle? I ain't saying that some Jedi couldn't survive, but we don't need a whole lot or some just appearing from thin air. There have already been 4 jedi that survived long enough, to join Luke's order..which is fine, but I don't think we need more then that.
Did Kenobi live years on Tatooine after 66? Yes. Therefore it's possible other force users especially those not in the Order and not in the initial attack survived. Plus there was Yoda self-exiled on a planet too.

And you sure of the 4 again? Did Disney already say the rest of the cast of the movie? I missed that. Link please? If you are talking about the books, they may or may not be in 7. Only force users Disney has even official said are Luke, Leia, and their kids. We don't even know if it will be the same kids.

jarjarloves
03.02.2013 , 11:38 AM | #26
Did Kenobi live years on Tatooine after 66? Yes. Therefore it's possible other force users especially those not in the Order and not in the initial attack survived. Plus there was Yoda self-exiled on a planet too.

And you sure of the 4 again? Did Disney already say the rest of the cast of the movie? I missed that. Link please? If you are talking about the books, they may or may not be in 7. Only force users Disney has even official said are Luke, Leia, and their kids. We don't even know if it will be the same kids.
^^^^ this.
We have no idea if the kids in Ep7 will be the same ones from the books. My money is on they will not be espeically if the rumors of them aproching Bradly Cooper are true.

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 11:38 AM | #27

Yes the books I was speaking of, but again we should wait and see.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Lord_Karsk
03.02.2013 , 11:45 AM | #28
Awesome ending, really set the stage for the live action TV series were the storyline will be between
epi III-IV

Selenial
03.02.2013 , 11:54 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Daeus View Post
There's also never been an episode in the series that was just called Pt. 2 of an earlier episode.
Yes I did say apparent list, but just because Pt.2 is there doesn't mean they're fake, it could be a placeholder till future name is decided...... Would make sense that they just keep it there to show its having the same storyline...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Daeus
03.02.2013 , 12:27 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Yes I did say apparent list, but just because Pt.2 is there doesn't mean they're fake, it could be a placeholder till future name is decided...... Would make sense that they just keep it there to show its having the same storyline...
It's possible but very unlikely.