Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

Aitix
03.03.2013 , 08:11 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
For anyone wondering, this is the apparent episode list:
(No descriptions, just names)
Spoiler
That episode list looks completely fake. Just where did you get it?

Sindorin
03.03.2013 , 08:19 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Wow. Never mistype in your life?
Not if I am going to make it a point to be a troll in a thread, and double post - thus attracting a lot of attention. No, I haven't. You're doin' it wrong.

Masta-Blasta - Vanguard

Sindorin - Assassin

Aitix
03.03.2013 , 08:25 AM | #103
As for my thoughts on the last episode of Season 5, I loved it. Everything from the dialogue to voice-acting to the atmosphere and music was great. As for Barriss saying that the blades suit her, it doesn't imply that she's gone to the dark side. She probably just likes the color red. I especially liked Kiner's music at the end.

I'd say the bulk of Season 5 was great, including the Young Jedi and Onderon arc, though the D-Squad arc was too long. Otherwise, I'd say Season 5 has been the best season so far.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.03.2013 , 08:27 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
Not if I am going to make it a point to be a troll in a thread, and double post - thus attracting a lot of attention. No, I haven't. You're doin' it wrong.
Actually, you're the one trolling trying to make it about a mistype and not the topic at hand. And it's "doing" not "doin'" if you have to be technical about spelling arguments trying to troll.

Now if you want to discuss the topics in the thread and not just a mistype, then continue your troll attempts.

And double-post is caused by posting the same thing twice mostly because of a server error and hitting post again. I replied to two different posts about what they said. Stop the troll attempts. You're not that good at it.

Selenial
03.03.2013 , 08:36 AM | #105
Actually, you're the one trolling trying to make it about a mistype and not the topic at hand. And it's "doing" not "doin'" if you have to be technical about spelling arguments trying to troll.

Now if you want to discuss the topics in the thread and not just a mistype, then continue your troll attempts.

And double-post is caused by posting the same thing twice mostly because of a server error and hitting post again. I replied to two different posts about what they said. Stop the troll attempts. You're not that good at it.
Doin' = Doing.
The ' (Apostrophe) makes all the difference...

But I agree, try to stay on topic please guys.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.03.2013 , 08:44 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Doin' = Doing.
The ' (Apostrophe) makes all the difference...

But I agree, try to stay on topic please guys.
Not in the dictionary. But if one would look up communication then it works... just as he obviously knew what I was talking about so communication definition works too. And that's why I pointed it out above. To show the hypocrisy.

As for paragraph 2, back to topic. Since you're the OP, I'll hit on your first subject here. Season 6 may give us a clue on Ahsoka's future in the movies. If they just don't use her again in CW, bet on her in the movies. There would be no other reason for the departure without another word.

Selenial
03.03.2013 , 08:47 AM | #107
Hey guys,
Sorry to be a killjoy but please can we keep this thread to:
-Ahsokas possible inclusion in episode 7.
-Season 6
-Season 5 final arc...

Please no discussions about the disregard of EU canon, we have no idea wether it will be gone or if it will stay, so until we find out, there is no point in debate...

As to the points about vaders hunt for the Jedi, his quarrel was with those who believed in the order, he fought those he thought had wronged him and the galaxy.
He quite obviously cared for Ahsoka, and I doubt even as a Dark Lord of the Sith he would find her and kill her.... It's quite an interesting thought actually....
He never went for Obi-Wan either, anyone know why that is?
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Selenial
03.03.2013 , 08:51 AM | #108

As for paragraph 2, back to topic. Since you're the OP, I'll hit on your first subject here. Season 6 may give us a clue on Ahsoka's future in the movies. If they just don't use her again in CW, bet on her in the movies. There would be no other reason for the departure without another word.
Hehe, I know... No way is Lucas gonna troll us like that and not give us any word on Ashoka until 2015/2016
I think she's going to be a major part of Season 6 still, and its going to be interesting where they take her....
Maybe she'll join ventress' path, maybe they'll wait out the Galactic Civil War Together? That'd be pretty amusing, and awkwardly unexpected ^^

Selenial
03.03.2013 , 08:56 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
It has been told extensively in the EU to my knowledge. Not to say there were no survivors, along with Yoda and Obi-Wan we had Shaak-Ti, Mariss Brood, Kazadan Paratus and Rahm Kota.
"Extensively"
Then quotes people all from one source?
XD

Force Unleashed FTW....

Selenial
03.03.2013 , 08:58 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
OP, they said they are already working on season 6.
Not quite.
They said they had story ideas for season 6.................

Before Disney took over.
No word on it since, although with the way they've ended there's gotta at least be a season 6 or a TCW movie 2...