Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8man normal wz premades

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
8man normal wz premades

TridusSWTOR
03.22.2013 , 11:34 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by sinistas View Post
I had to rofl

Sorry my friend hypercritical is the word i choose to use here i bet if you was in a PvP guild that queued more than one group at a time and landed in a 8 man you would be like lets have some fun or would you quit on your guild mates cos your just that type of guy and worry about everyone else's fun.

here is the thing you seem to be missing you don't have to be in a guild to make premades find some like minded people, Talk to them add them to your friends list get yourself on raid call (Its free) and make your own premade's but wait that's a little to much effort BW should just change the game just for you. and rewrite a shed load of code because its just so UNFAIR.

I don't notice any of these 8 man's dragging the games out and farming damage or kills to feed their egos i think maybe your just a little bit bitter that your not in a active guild maybe you should look at what you want from your guild and ask yourself if you are in the right one.

just saying
And what if he is that person? Then that invalidates everything you just said.

It's post like these with obvious flaws that always make me laugh. Let's point out another one.

"Join a guild"

Alright, sounds reasonable.
"Hey can I join your guild? I like to pvp and I want to get good."
"What AC are you?"
"<Says whatever AC>"
"Sorry, we got enough of those GG."

So I guess so much for that idea. Then again if you actually knew that ranked teams don't queue up with 8 snipers, you wouldn't be making those blatantly false statements.

As for bioware changing the game for one person? Did you even read the thread? Did you even keep track of the forums? Post like these are springing up so often it rivals the QQ about smash/stun bubble. The only difference is the latter is a lack of skill issue.

ubermouth
03.22.2013 , 12:22 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by TridusSWTOR View Post
And what if he is that person? Then that invalidates everything you just said.

It's post like these with obvious flaws that always make me laugh. Let's point out another one.

"Join a guild"

Alright, sounds reasonable.
"Hey can I join your guild? I like to pvp and I want to get good."
"What AC are you?"
"<Says whatever AC>"
"Sorry, we got enough of those GG."

So I guess so much for that idea. Then again if you actually knew that ranked teams don't queue up with 8 snipers, you wouldn't be making those blatantly false statements.

As for bioware changing the game for one person? Did you even read the thread? Did you even keep track of the forums? Post like these are springing up so often it rivals the QQ about smash/stun bubble. The only difference is the latter is a lack of skill issue.
lack of skill is huge elephant in room
so, have wz that gimps gear. if you can't win with your class, then you stuck around too long in the wrong spot, or you just don't have the technical skill to participate in the fighting chance that exists between most classes in a dynamic environment of LoS and team support etc.

However, I still don't want to join a guild, nor do i want to manage my firends list to manually make premades.
i want an auto-group feature that does this for me. it places me with people i've indicated that i'd like to be placed with. i'd take a group of 7 of those with no voice chat into any wz.

yes its code, and would take resources. but it doesn't gimp anyone. it doesnt take anything away from the players who want to manually maintain groups.
it would improve a significant number of people's daily pvp experience.

foxmob
03.22.2013 , 01:48 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TridusSWTOR View Post
Post like these are springing up so often it rivals the QQ about smash/stun bubble. The only difference is the latter is a lack of skill issue.
lol - no. the stun-bubble is a ridiculous mechanic as it exists on live. there are 3 distinct things about it that are just plain broken:
  • stun affect applies to all allies
  • stun can be initiated while stunned (wth?)
  • stun doesn't apply resolve commensurate with other aoe stuns of equivalent duration

minor issues:
  • instant cast
  • 20s "cd" but can easily be used twice in 1 gcd (go into fight with one already on you).

some of these issues stack or enable the others to be problems. the first one is first because that literally solves all of the other issues.

edit: and yes, I did just bogart this thread. but I couldn't let that poo fly.
Krackerjäck VG | Krackerjak PT | Krackcommando | Deinon Merc | other stuff on Jedi Covenant.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.