Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8man normal wz premades

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
8man normal wz premades

sinistas
03.02.2013 , 12:01 PM | #21
Quote:
Not to derail the thread, but honestly how the **** are they planning to make free subs buy their PVP packs when crap like this goes on? Gotta be fun for a guy doing 3 bgs a week running into a premade packing twice their health, running tactical roles and so on.
Yeah screw the subs who cares about them and having people play PvP with friends hell no everyone should queue solo FTW

no seriously i agree ILVL queuing system needs to be added but then again i see so many people running full EWH who have no clue on what they are actually meant to be doing in PvP and don't understand objectives win the game not kills look for the nabs that scream yeah top damage on a losing game.
I would say if you want to PvP then sub and join a active PvP guild or find a guild that will take unsubs again I'm back to original point find some like minded friends and make a premade in fact start a thread call it LFG PvP premades
get a list of people add them to your friends list, Get raid call and you have your own premade simple

Bullsith
03.02.2013 , 12:07 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by sinistas View Post
Yeah screw the subs who cares about them and having people play PvP with friends hell no everyone should queue solo FTW

no seriously i agree ILVL queuing system needs to be added but then again i see so many people running full EWH who have no clue on what they are actually meant to be doing in PvP and don't understand objectives win the game not kills look for the nabs that scream yeah top damage on a losing game.
I would say if you want to PvP then sub and join a active PvP guild or find a guild that will take unsubs again I'm back to original point find some like minded friends and make a premade in fact start a thread call it LFG PvP premades
get a list of people add them to your friends list, Get raid call and you have your own premade simple
Let's screw potential customers then. **** em, make em leave the game and then look shocked when the queues start pushing past 20 min. Nice logic there.
Choices need to matter! If I die I need to live with it. Hardcore!

sinistas
03.02.2013 , 12:39 PM | #23
Quote:
Let's screw potential customers then. **** em, make em leave the game and then look shocked when the queues start pushing past 20 min. Nice logic there.
I've given you a viable option where is yours ?
People have farmed their gear for PvP min/maxed it and put in the time to be where they are, We all started with nothing its the same in every mmo except a few if you want to walk into PvP where every thing is eqaul and everything is given to you go play Guild Wars.
I understand that losing games is frustrating but again its a gear based game farm your gear, Join a focused guild make some new friends and kick some butt if everything is given to you whats the point of playing.
Its a MMO Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) (muh'-mor-puh-guh) is a genre of role-playing video games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual game world. i want to PvP with friends that's why i pay my monthly Subs I win some, I lose some, I Roflstomp some, I get Roflstomped but that's PvP

I'm Done on this Thread now please try to grasp the fact that you have the option to make your own premades and farm your own gear no one has a advantage over anyone else other than they have put in more time and effort to gear and make friends to play alongside once you see this and actually put it into place you will get some much more out of your PvP i mean i don't see people trying to clear end game OP's or FP's solo in Tionese gear

Ifolad
03.02.2013 , 01:32 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
There are only 2 forms of pvp that exist in this game. Normal Warzones, and Rated Warzones.

With such a lack of diversity and people even doing warzones at certain points of the night...its not surprising that people are doing 8-man normal WZs.

What else is there to do? lol
that is true man....... ugh, rock and a hard place

criminalheretic
03.02.2013 , 01:44 PM | #25
I said it before and no one responded, but it's still the answer. If you see 8 people from the same guild, quit. Problem solved.

If your pride demands that you try your hardest and never quit a WZ, then your pride should also demand you don't complain about your competition.

Trying to roll your ranked team against a PuG is a **** move, and I'm not suggesting people should put up with it; but rather than asking Bioware to mess up the queue structure, just make use of the handy "Leave Warzone" button.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Ifolad
03.02.2013 , 02:09 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
I said it before and no one responded, but it's still the answer. If you see 8 people from the same guild, quit. Problem solved.

If your pride demands that you try your hardest and never quit a WZ, then your pride should also demand you don't complain about your competition.

Trying to roll your ranked team against a PuG is a **** move, and I'm not suggesting people should put up with it; but rather than asking Bioware to mess up the queue structure, just make use of the handy "Leave Warzone" button.
as much as i hate leaving warzones, this kinda makes sense.

This is what would happen, 8 man premade que for both ranked and non-ranked, "oh que pop for everyone, must be ranked" and without looking at it they accept and they find themself vs pugs in non-ranked. Well, so the pugs quit after 2 min, the premade gets the win but they don't really get to abuse anyone and are left with hands in the air "where did everyone go why did they quit?"

The outcome of this is:

1) the premade doesn't care and reques ( the most likely scenario )...
2) pugs reque and hope they don't run into said premade
3) premade realizes no one is queing ranked disolves group into two fourperson groups and reques non ranked.

lastly, i'm a sub and I think it's unfair that f2p have to que against us in pvp since they can only que 3 times a week and have little to no chance of getting gear and getting rofl stomped is just not fun, understandable.

please promote individual ranking system, gear score, and an arena system with rankings to improve pvp quality for all, some other games did this and it worked...........

Nucairion
03.02.2013 , 02:34 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by sinistas View Post
I've given you a viable option where is yours ?
People have farmed their gear for PvP min/maxed it and put in the time to be where they are, We all started with nothing its the same in every mmo except a few if you want to walk into PvP where every thing is eqaul and everything is given to you go play Guild Wars.
I understand that losing games is frustrating but again its a gear based game farm your gear, Join a focused guild make some new friends and kick some butt if everything is given to you whats the point of playing.
Its a MMO Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) (muh'-mor-puh-guh) is a genre of role-playing video games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual game world. i want to PvP with friends that's why i pay my monthly Subs I win some, I lose some, I Roflstomp some, I get Roflstomped but that's PvP

I'm Done on this Thread now please try to grasp the fact that you have the option to make your own premades and farm your own gear no one has a advantage over anyone else other than they have put in more time and effort to gear and make friends to play alongside once you see this and actually put it into place you will get some much more out of your PvP i mean i don't see people trying to clear end game OP's or FP's solo in Tionese gear
Premades are won thing double premades in normal wzs and people that leave if they dont get there 8man guild into a normal and keep repeating that until the get on same team is the problem. Pvp aint only for hardcore pvpers or pvp guilds. I love pve ops and oi like pvping most the time. Shouldnt have to join pvp guild and be part of an 8man premade to enjoy a normal wz
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies

mariossoiram
03.02.2013 , 03:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Nucairion View Post
something needs to be done to stop this to many time do i see the guild drop it like its hoth on red eclipse having a full premade in normals and will likely leave ones there not all in. not only is it unfair to others thats wot ranked rwz are for so either they cowardly looking for a free and easy win and cant hack ranked or 2 they just enjoy making others wzs hell and unenjoyable.

bw seriously need to seperate premades from solo queues coz i cant see anyway they can prevent a 8 man guild group getting into normals. unless they only allow a 4 man premade in wzs and force 4 randoms onto there team.

i dont play this game for others to ruin my fun and playtime so they can have cheap and easy wins by ruining the fun for others.

while i know im gonna get absolutly flamed for this post and hardly anyone if any agree with me but such is life. but nothing says more cowardly tan an 8man premade in a normal wz. and its worse when they dont get on the same team as there other 4 man group they ditch the wz and queue until they get it.

if they dont fix issues like this class balancing wont matter when there no comeptitive normal warzones
wow that sounds really cool i will try join drop it like its hoth love this **** wooohooo

Lacedemon
03.02.2013 , 03:54 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Nucairion View Post
something needs to be done to stop this to many time do i see the guild drop it like its hoth on red eclipse having a full premade in normals and will likely leave ones there not all in. not only is it unfair to others thats wot ranked rwz are for so either they cowardly looking for a free and easy win and cant hack ranked or 2 they just enjoy making others wzs hell and unenjoyable.
Please show me your proof that DiLiH premades are quitting warzones where we are not with all 8 of in one team. And as Mylex pointed out we often queue for ranked espically now that we are in the process of rebuilding our ranked team.

Because most of our members are older, work long hours, raid a lot and or have families. The hours that we are able to PvP tends be late at night after work, raids are over or kids are in bed. At these times there are obviously less people queuing so the chance of us getting paired together in warzones is more likely.

Hoth is also a very large guild and not counting officers we have well over 60 active mains and at all times we always have at least 1 group of people queuing together for warzones.
Lacedaemon - Juggernaut
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth - http://dilih.eu/
World First TFB and S&V NiM Clear
RWZ Rating: Ranked died on my server

SajPl
03.02.2013 , 09:11 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Lacedemon View Post
Please show me your proof that DiLiH premades are quitting warzones where we are not with all 8 of in one team. And as Mylex pointed out we often queue for ranked espically now that we are in the process of rebuilding our ranked team.

Because most of our members are older, work long hours, raid a lot and or have families. The hours that we are able to PvP tends be late at night after work, raids are over or kids are in bed. At these times there are obviously less people queuing so the chance of us getting paired together in warzones is more likely.

Hoth is also a very large guild and not counting officers we have well over 60 active mains and at all times we always have at least 1 group of people queuing together for warzones.
Personally .... got rolled over by a DiLiH 8 man and I wouldnt have a problem with that *IF* 2 players from your guild werent doing stupid emotes at the enemy team, who were at an obvious disadvantage. I find that funny coming from players like those two, who struggle to get the 300k damage medal being an elite warlord but anyways back to the point .... we got our own 8 man and rolled over one of your 4 mans 5 minutes later - not because you got a lucky pop, because some people thought making emotes while you have an 8 man is so funny .