Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nemisis Project

DexmRaven
03.01.2013 , 12:47 PM | #1
Sometimes npc rivals are not enough, if you want a nemisis, a real live person honing their skills to defete you at every turn you can now find on on this community,
http://www.xfire.com/communities/swtorroleplayers

just add your character name and x fire profile and set up dates to challange each other, you can even start characters at the same time and lv race to power challanging each other in every pvp world.

this is currently for the jung ma server but all are welcom.

at the moment ive recently created a sith assassin named Balisk and im looking for a jedi of any kind to race me to lv 50 and test my skills along the way. at the moment i am lv 12 on this character, but if anyone is interested i will lv to meet the qualifications.

DexmRaven
03.01.2013 , 12:51 PM | #2
x fire is important for role playing a nemisis so you can communicate from the republic to the empire players, x fire has many incredibl in game tools that make swtor much more fun, screen shots, in game video, web browsing, messaging, chat, voice, and file sending, I highly recomend it for all guilds because you can create and monitor forums without tabing out of swtor and guild members can check forums, and read news the same way.

Jeca_Cutrer
03.15.2013 , 08:00 AM | #3
It's spelled "nemesis."
Ebon Hawk - RP-PVE
Cutoli - 50 Narl - 50 Sall - 21 Kakk - 20

Erriq - 50 Barrenus - 36 Tul'kur'sabosen - 25