Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ding Level 55 legacy perk on alts ( once 1 toon is 55 allow other's to unlock 55)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Ding Level 55 legacy perk on alts ( once 1 toon is 55 allow other's to unlock 55)

AsheraII
03.02.2013 , 06:23 AM | #11
I'm on a vote-terrible spree today it seems. Too many rediculous ideas.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

Parkooth
03.02.2013 , 04:23 PM | #12
You know, if BW implemented this properly it could be a great cash generator...

You've levelled a char to 50 (55) and created a new one so now BW sells you an unlock and it's maxed.

Great, a max level char with no companions or spaceship, so BW then sell you your companions for loads of CC and charges CC for interplanetary travel.

Kilikaa
03.02.2013 , 04:32 PM | #13
No, NO and HELL NO!

Razdek
03.02.2013 , 11:42 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
Please, for the love of <enter religious deity here> no.
There should never be any option whatsoever that enables people to just immediately become a level.
Why stop at your original suggestion?
Once I hit level 55 I should be able to pay for any character, no matter what it's level to become level 55 - so I don't have to do the content again.

Please no, no, no, no, no, no, no
While I agree with you... i think its bad to just let someone get max level for free, the whole idea of an mmo is to keep people playing. If they implemented max levels for cash then people would have to give less time (ie less of a time sink) into the game. Because of this I can never see this occurring (thankfully). If people had all max levels with no effort they would get bored very quickly and stop playing. This goes against every MMO's business model. In fact I have never seen a game that lets people have a free max level without some form of work involved (the only thing i can think of is the recruit a friend option in wow, which still requires someone to do the leveling).

PetFish
03.03.2013 , 01:28 AM | #15
This might just be the worstest suggestion to SWTOR in the history of worst suggestions. Worstesterest?

I can't believe someone actually suggested it. Seriously, why even play the game at all? Like I've said before, just buy an unlock that says "YOU WIN" when you load the game and then shuts itself down.

EDIT: This *is* the worstest idea.
D'alari'ia - Sage | Balthaza'ar - Gunslinger | V'alexi'ia - Guardian
Maligna'ar - Commando | N'althaeni'ia - Scoundrel | Palada'ar - Vanguard | C'alystri'ia - Sentinel
T'alari'ia - Marauder | Xalava'ar - PowerTech | F'alconi'ia - Assassin
Halona'ar - Sniper | Q'aldoni'ia - Operative | Kalyntha'ar - Sorcerer | Galvana'ar - Juggernaut

Thylbanus
03.03.2013 , 02:17 AM | #16
NO!!!
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Murder_Toys
03.03.2013 , 01:33 PM | #17
Guys your missing my POINT I AM SAYING !

U HAVE TO HAVE THE TOON AT 50 TO BEGIN WITH THEN HAVE A DING TO 55 . IF U HAVE ALL READY COMPLETED IT ONCE ON THE SAME SIDE WEATHER ITS IMP OR REP

YOUR NOT GOING TO LEARN YOUR CLASS FROM 50 TO 55

BE REAL
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home

Murder_Toys
03.03.2013 , 01:37 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by stoofa View Post
please, for the love of <enter religious deity here> no.
There should never be any option whatsoever that enables people to just immediately become a level.
Why stop at your original suggestion?
Once i hit level 55 i should be able to pay for any character, no matter what it's level to become level 55 - so i don't have to do the content again.

Please no, no, no, no, no, no, no
i am saying toon that are 50 can ding to 55 not 1 to 50 which i think your miss understanding
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home

Magnusheart
03.03.2013 , 03:49 PM | #19
Doesn't matter. this is just evidence of pure laziness.

Jumping on the NO TRAIN.

PetFish
03.03.2013 , 04:01 PM | #20
1) Never heard the term "ding" before so who knows what you're even talking about to begin with.

2) Having a free unlock to go from 50 to 55 it just as LAZY as going from 1 to 50. Play the game.

3) Don't tell us to "be real" when you're the one who's clearly being "unreal".

4) I haven't seen any hate here but I have seen extreme frustration at the sheer nonsense of this suggestion.
D'alari'ia - Sage | Balthaza'ar - Gunslinger | V'alexi'ia - Guardian
Maligna'ar - Commando | N'althaeni'ia - Scoundrel | Palada'ar - Vanguard | C'alystri'ia - Sentinel
T'alari'ia - Marauder | Xalava'ar - PowerTech | F'alconi'ia - Assassin
Halona'ar - Sniper | Q'aldoni'ia - Operative | Kalyntha'ar - Sorcerer | Galvana'ar - Juggernaut