Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you think of AHG now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What do you think of AHG now?

LaVall
03.01.2013 , 06:22 PM | #21
I can't stand it. Mid is a cluster**** with little structure, so it's dominated by smashmonkeys. Orbs aren't worth enough to bother with them over kills. The first 2 rounds are often pointless as a double cap in the last round will win a game even if you have 0 points.
Ardevall - 55 Combat Sentinel
Xel-marr - 55 Kinetic Combat Shadow
Orrekek - 55 Medicine Operative
Jaeskorry - 55 Sawbones Scoundrel

DarkPharohEclip
03.01.2013 , 06:25 PM | #22
boring and a **** attempt to make a "new" warzone.

MidichIorian
03.01.2013 , 06:30 PM | #23
Still sucks. Only good warzone is (still) Huttball. Novare is tolerable and the rest are complete garbage, with VS being the worst (by far).

They need to let go of the story element and make fun warzones instead. I don't care why the flag I'm trying to get in the other team's base is important but I know that I rather play that than some stupid orb/pylon game mode that few enjoy and even less understand.

VigDiath
03.01.2013 , 06:30 PM | #24
Mid is the answer. I only run to a pylon when I see no one else trying to cap it, otherwise I'm mid where I can contribute the most with DPS, Tanking or healing. If I'm healing I avoid pylons like the plague. I only go for Pylons on my Shadow really, otherwise I'm in mid putting up guard and taunting.

Edit: Oh, and now that I've figured out the key to winning I don't mind it so much. Also, dropping orbital strike is perfect for mid!!
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

anwg
03.01.2013 , 06:34 PM | #25
More true than other warzones a couple of idiots will lose it for you.

Just finished one where 2 people (less than 30k hp added together) repeated going over the other side to "delay" or "distract" despite being told multiple times why that's bad.